Chapter 5| A Memory

||Yo! This chapter is a little longer since it took sooooooo long for us to get it out, so enjoy! Your comments really mean a lot, they're the only reason we came back and wrote another chapter. So shoutout to everyone who commented encouraging and overall positive comments in the last 2 chapters! Okay no more boring authors notes, onto the story!||

Kyle rubs his eyes and sits up on the bed. He looks over his shoulder to see Stan next to him. Blushing, he remembers what Stan told him. He was so confused, yet he was glad that it happened. Kyle walked over to his bed and passed out again.

A teacher knocked on the door to wake them. Stan opened the door and got a schedule that explained the day's plans. The others woke up soon after. They each got up and started to pack their things.

"8AM? 8AM is too fuckin early. Wake me up before you leave." Eric said as he flopped back onto the bed.

"Whatever" Kenny said and continued to pack his clothes.. and condoms.

Kyle went to the bathroom to collect the clothes on the floor. He brought them back and dumped them onto the floor in the middle of the room.

"Everyone take your shit, I don't want to find Cartman's boxers in my suitcase." Kyle laughed. He glanced at Stan.

Kenny, Stan, and Kyle headed down to the bus loading area. 5 minutes before the buses were supposed to leave, Eric rushed in last minute with his suitcase half unzipped. Everyone glared at him as he waddled onto the bus.

"Typical Cartman," someone mumbled. Eric cussed something under his breath as he sat down. Kyle was in the seat next to him, separated from Stan this time.

"Faggot," Cartman stared at Kyle, "You were supposed to wake me up."

Kyle was sitting alone, he looked at Cartman and rolled his eyes. Why does he have to sit there. Kyle looked back at Stan, who chose to sit with Wendy. Stan didn't notice Kyle looking at him, he was too busy talking to Wendy about last night.

"I just don't know what to do about it anymore. Clyde is such a dick to him and he's obviously comfortable with me, he literally texted me "I miss you." I turned around and told him to lay next to me. We just layed there! Is it just as friends or is it something else?! I am obviously not getting the message here." Stan was rambling and his face became red as he spoke; Wendy just listened and simply said.

"Your face is red."

Stan stared at her, half upset and half embarrassed. He slumped down in his seat and looked out the window, covering his face. "Kyle is so hard to read sometimes..."

Wendy looked forward and she saw Kyle's hat popping up above the seat he was in. She sighed and looked back at Stan, "I think you should keep doing what you're doing until he realizes that Clyde's a douche. Be the one that comforts him, it'll make you two even closer."

Stan hugged her, Bebe and the others snapped a couple pics before they stopped. He saw them and thought if only they knew.

I wonder if he even thinks about what's between us, or does all that just go over his damn head?

Just a couple seats in front of them was Kyle, sitting alone playing some 2006 game on his 3DS. He wasn't paying attention to it since he was actually thinking about last night. That happened... right? It had just occurred to Kyle that Stan was still dating Wendy, even though he claimed to have a crush on some guy. He's staying lowkey, probably waiting until the guy he likes is single. Or maybe he's just lying to make me feel better. Kyle couldn't figure it out, but he didn't wanna ask him about it, that's for sure. He felt feelings he'd never felt before last night and it frustrated him. He sighed as he died in his game, and turned the DS off. Looking up at the dirty bus ceiling, he realized he had no idea what was going on with his best friend. But I always know what he's thinking, what changed?