Two Hearts Broken

This chapter is dedicated to my fans who voted! Keep voting and reading please!

Carrey POV

I sat in the plane planning on a vacation trip to who knows where. Disneyland? Been there. Yellow stone? Seen it. Wisconsin Dells? Maybe. I wrote that down. Cabin camping? Sure sounds fun. Camping? Yepp!

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked next to me on his computer typing away.

"I'm going to go on vacation with Tuve and Lace. They're going to be on break for 2 weeks and I haven't taken them out if town for a long time now." I replied.

"Hawaii?" He suggested.

"Been there. How about The Bahamas?" I questioned "Are you gonna come with us?"

"If you don't mind." He paused. "The Bahamas sounds great for a vacation. I have a private house that we can use. How about Paris."

"Tuve And Lace been there already while I worked there for a few months."

Tyler POV

I laugh in amusement as she plans on and on about the trip. It amazes me that she has been to so many places with her family, she really loves them.

"I think what ever place you choose, it will be wonderful."

"Thanks Tyler." She said before ordering her assistance. "Mariah, make sure that tomorrow at 7 we have the presentation files ready. I'll go over the slides and email you if I need anything."

"Sure thing. Wake up at 6 and we go down to breakfast at 7:45 and make it to the meeting at 10." Mariah reminded us both.

The plane landed after an hour or so with a car there to take us to our hotel.

"Come on." She said taking my hand.

"Such in a rush." I teased.

"I just want to get your opinion." She stated as a matter at hand. "Plus we have two separate bedroom." I frowned at her last sentence watching her laughing face

"Then I don't like the room." I grumbled as she slides the card to open the room.

"Quit being a whining girl." Carrey said stepping into the room which had a clear view of the city Atlanta. "Isn't it pretty?" She asked smiling. "I know that you never had a city view room before."

"Nah, it's okay." I smirked pulling her close to me.

"You love it."

"Why did our flight leave early?" I asked turning her around in a twirl.

Carrey POV

"Mariah's parents live here with her brother. We usually leave early to get here late in the afternoon to visit them before our meetings." I watched him frown and then turned serious.

"This is a business trip not a vacation." Tyler said.

"Tyler it's only four what are we suppose to do? Sit around and laugh like a crazy person?"

"This is not for visiting, this is serious business that all excellent company come together to mingle and hold confrences."

"I'm going to tell you this, I paid for Mariah's and mine ticket. Yours was paid by whatever the money came from." I stated.

"What is your point Carrey? That you have the right to go wherever you please just because you paid for your ticket."

"I'm not going to fight over this." I yell grabbing my bag and phone. "Either you let Mariah and us visit her family or I swear to god Tyler I am leaving you."

"For all I care go ahead!" Those were the last words before I slammed the door behind me.

"Mariah, Mr. Jones doesn't appreciate that we are going to visit your family so I am leaving. That means you are unemployed or you listen to him and keep the job." I told her sitting in her room.

"I been meaning to tell you. I love working for you over the last 3 years but I'm glad because I'm getting marry to my fiance here. We kept a long distance relationship but now I wanna settle down with him." She confessed not looking in my eyes but I can tell she was in her happy ever after land.

"Congradulation." I smiled "I'm going to make a phone call for a flight, I am guessing you are staying here?"

"I'm staying I'm suppose to meet him at 4." She smiled rearranging her bags.

"I'll have everything sent to you to your parents house." I said. Tyler sat there with the laptop on as I grab my unpack suitcase and my business bag. I pull out the folders and the laptop throwing the files onto the coffee table and placing the laptop on top of them.

"Here's the files and the presentation." I waited for him to say something but when he didn't I picked up my heart and bags and walked out the door.

"Hi, take me to Atlanta Airport International." I spoke clearing my voice a he help me with my suitcase.

"Please don't go." I turn to see Tyler I yanking my arm. Tears threaten to come out as I pushed him away from me. He stumble back surprised by my sudden push.

"I.....I think we need a break." Every word I spoke broke my heart. I thought he would at least understand. Love him? That was stupid thinking. "I thought it would work but I was crazy. As my boss I respect you but as my lover you don't get me."

"I'm sorry." He whispered pulling me into a hug as I struggle in his arms before he let go of me when I stomped on his foot.

"Maybe we can draw up an agreement between us with the baby." Tears streamed down my face as he wipe my tears away.

"We are suppose to do this together I promised you that I would be there for you." He held onto my upper arm as I turned around.

"Was that the only reason you stuck around? I'll see you around Tyler but what whatever we had going ends here."

"Carrey......" His voice whispering my name. He didn't stop me again knowing that I was not changing my mind. I watched behind my shoulder as he stood there, the rain started to pour down like a sad romantic movie.

"You care about him." The driver stated.

"Yes." I nodded wiping my tears away from my face.

"You love him, but you don't know if he feels the same?"

"I love him, we're having a baby that shouldn't be born because the parents can't even love. He care so deep about himself but I feel like he doesn't want to have...to be with me." I spilled the story to him in the car ride to the airport because he was a man in his late 60s.

"You're in love with him. He cares a lot about you, he won't admit it but he does." There was something familiar about this person but she didn't have the time to ask before he pulled up in front of the airport. "Well here you are."

"Thank you." The fare charging 45.60. I looked into my wallet to only see 300 dollars in hundreds. I hand him 100 and got out and to grab my suitcase.

"Ma'am your change!" He yelled.

"Keep the change."