Chapter 3

Jets POV
I hid a smile when the new girl sassed Mr Donohue. He was a total ass especially to new kids from other countries.

He told her to sit next to me. Wait what? Oh crap no! I felt my face go red. I hate the way I blush. The new girl smiled at me. I went redder. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Her hair was dark and curly. It fell around her face framing it perfectly. Her eyes were a deep gold-brown. She had high cheekbones and pale white skin. Her lips were a deep red. She was short- about 5.1". She was the sort of girl I'd like to paint. Or get Nate to paint.

She sat down with a smirk on her face. She looked over at me and spoke in a sweet,silky voice

"Hi, I'm Astria"

"Erm I'm Jet"

She smiled and I couldn't help thinking it was at how awkward I was. Oh crap. Mr Donohue barked at the class to take out the novel we were reading in class: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Like I hadn't read it a hundred times already. Astria looked at the book curiously.

"Who's Harry Potter?"

I looked at her with wide,disbelieving eyes.

"You've never heard of Harry Potter? He is only the best wizard in the world. The chosen one. The boy who lived!"

OK I'm a total potterhead. Don't judge. Astria is looking at me dead seriously.

"Wizards aren't real you know! This Harry Potter seems like a right fraud"

Was she kidding. I guess not. I spent my English class explaining to her what fiction was. She told me that the only books in her home were Transylvanian history books. No wonder she had never heard of Harry Potter.

When the bell went I brought her to my locker. Inside there were about 50-60 books. I had the whole harry potter series there. I also had the hunger games, the mortal instruments and skulduggery pleasant.
I have a serious problem.

I handed her Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
She smiled at me and stood on tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. She then skipped off to her next class.

I felt a hand on my back. Will and Nate had come up behind me. They were shitting themselves laughing.

"Awww does little Jetty love the new girl?" Will teased

"Do you wuv her?"

Why I'm friends with these idiots I'll never know.

Nate smiled and said "Id do her brother. He's fit as fuck"

Nate is gayer than a unicorn riding a rainbow. He hasn't told his parents yet but I think they already know. You'd have to be blind not to know.

The second bell went and I headed off to double music.