Chapter 6

Here you go people sorry for errors but I did end up with a hair line fracture on my thumb so it’s kinda hard to type one handed with my left hand since I’m right handed and that’s the one that’s hurt.

Chapter 6.

I look at Tim and he just acts like nothing happened. Um well he did say he was a touchy person maybe it’s normal for him. The rest of the evening we just hung out.

That night we went to bed and Tim and I got to know each other better. He told me he was born and lived in Virginia until his parents died 4 years ago. Then his sister and him moved out here and bought a Ranch.

He said his sister was really rebellious when they got here. But she is doing better now went to a trade school and now she is going to be a Vet Tech so she can help take care of the animals.

He sounded so proud of her, it made me feel happy for him. I told him I’m from Austin and that my parents are still alive. “I’m not sure what to do with my life, but for now I’m just here with Chance and Luke getting my ass beat buy them bulls.”

He laughed “it gets easier and you’ll learn to read them.” I shrug “I don’t know if it’s for me but we’ll see.

***************************

A month has gone by and I must say we are all kicking some serious ass. Luke is the one that’s better then us but I guess you can say he’s the one that wants it more. I’ve been spending a lot of time with Tim. He’s just so easy to talk to and so fun to be with. We hang out at the ranch and some times we go out with Kim.

I can’t believe she was really keping her legs closed. I’m happy for the fact that she seems happier. I would never want to change her. Hey sex is good but only if you want to have it. Not as a means to destroy your sanity the way she was using it.

***********

Tim’s POV

I think things are going as planned. I see the way Ben looks at me when he thinks I’m not looking. God it’s so hard for me not to just grab him and kiss him. But I need him to come to me, I don’t want to push him.

I know what it’s like to finally come out of the closet. You fear the rejection you might get from other people. Especially your family. I know when I came out to my parents it was so hard. But they surprised me by being understanding.

I still wasn’t sure how thing would work out with everyone else. Then to make matters worse my sister came out 2 days later. The family so did not take it good. Neither did our friends . That’s why when our parents died in a car accident 4 months later we high tailed it out of there.

We got a lot of money from our parents insurance so we bought a ranch in Texas. Here is where I plan to find me a good man and settle down. I hope Tammy finally get’s her girl also. But once I get Ben to accept me. I’ll help Tammy with her problem.

“So guys it’s Saturday what do you say you show me that bar of yours Luke?”

Luke smiles “hey that sounds like a good idea mom and dad will be happy to see us.” Ben smiles “we could swing by my parents house also.”

I smile, cool I’ll get to meet the future in laws. I shrug “sounds good.”

So we head out it was only the 4 of us Chance, Ben, Like and yours truly. We stopped of to see Bens family first since we knew we were going to get all shit faced tonight. Luke and Chance headed for there parents place.