Chapter 10

This one is dedicated to conleyswifey. I finished her series yesterday and woke up crying because I had a dream about it.

Two more chapters left People......

Chapter 10

Chance's POV

Wow Luke just rode that bull and stayed on until it just stopped bucking. That was so cool. Shit I'm up now. I can do this especially since Leah is here. Maybe she'll put in a good word for me with Mary Joe.

I step up to the bull chute and my nerves are going crazy. I try to put myself in the zone. I can hear my own heart beat as I climb the fence and stand over the bull not sitting yet.

"So you ready to ride Demon?" William asked me and I turn to look at him and just nod.

I feel the beast trying to get me off him when he feels me on his back. Then he slams me against the fence and I feel the pain shoot down my leg. Crap that hurt, I lean over and run my hand down his head.

"I can do this Demon, be nice let me just stay on for at least the 8 seconds."

He snorts as if telling me "Hell No" and I gulp.

The buzzer sounds and I hear nothing but my blood rushing in my ears and feel nothing but this 800 pond beast between my legs. I clamp on tighter as my heart races with adrenalin.

I have no idea how much time has gone by when I lean right into his spin and he veers left not giving me a chance to adjust and I feel myself go flying in the air.

The only thing on my mind was 'Crap she's gona tell her sister I suck.' That left no room for me to figure out how I was going to land and I land smack on my back.

The air got knocked out of my lungs and I just laid there trying to breath. Not even worrying about the bull charging me. Shit Luke and William are there I'm sure they can keep him away.

If not I deserve to get rammed by the bulls horns for being stupid enough to do this so some chick can like me.

What seems life a life time later I feel a shadow over me. I open my eyes and see Judy and Leah staring at me.

"Ah , you plan on getting up anytime soon cowboy?" Judy says with a smile.

I smirk "I'm good right here."

"Are you hurt" asked Leah.

I sit up then get back on my feet and wince at the sharp pain in my back. "Just going to be a little sore, that's all" I say as I stretch.

Joe and Buck come over and Joe slaps my back "Guess I should have told you Demon likes to trick people and always change direction just when you least expect it."

I glare at him "You think."

He just chuckles "Well seeing as It was kind of my fault, How bout I have Leah her rub you down and work on that sore back your going to have from that fall."

I look at him and I'm sure my eyes look like their going to pop out of their sockets.

He laughs "she's a masseuse, best darn one to."

I turn to look at her and she's blushing.

" Go on get to the locker room and take your cloths off and just wrap a towel round your waist."

I can't do this. All the while she's touching me I'm going to think about Mary Joe. Crap what if I get an erection. I shake my head.

"No I'm ok"

"Son your standing bent over"

Then I realize, crap I am hurt.

I walk over to the locker room and take my cloths off and wrap the towel around my waist and lay on the massage table face down. I close my eyes for what seems like a minute and the feel a pair of the softest warm hands on my back.

"Just relax and let me do my job."

I gulp from the warm sensation coursing threw my body.

Luke's POV

Lucky son of a bitch is going to have that girls hands all over his body.

I help William put the bulls away and then head to the locker room where Chance is asleep on the table and she's just sitting on a bench looking at him.

"Hey there"

She shoots me a dirty look "Shhh don't you see he's sleeping I'm just watching him so he doesn't roll over and fall." She then stands up.

"But now that you're here I'm out" and she walks away.

Shit this one is going to play hard to get.

When she leave I walk over to Chance and slap him on the ass and he jumps off the table. The towel falls reveling a massive erection.

*****

Later that day when Ben and Tim get back They tell Luke and me that they are moving to Tim's place and are just coming in the mornings for practice. They also tell us about Kim and Tim's sister.

That only screws with my head more. Not only did Kim pick Ben over me and he was gay but now she's as lesbian and I was the last guy with her. Know I'll get the you turned her jokes.

Then I flirt with Leah and she doesn't even give me the time of day. Not good, not good could I be losing my touch.

*********************************************

Ben's POV

The next day Buck tells us where going to Austin for the beginning of the qualifying rounds for the last man standing. I am so worked up and ready.

Like always there a crowed of rodeo fans there to watch us. I'm just so happy everything's been working out for me.

We all qualify for the next day and when we're done there's all these buckle bunnies practically with there chest out and the smallest skirts and shorts and the tightest jeans waiting for a piece of one of us.

I just walk away and Tim follows. Luke seems to be in heaven with all the women around him. Chance looks uncomfortable but he's there with Luke talking to them.

I turn back to face the front and run smack dab into some one.

"Oh sorry" I say then look up to see Ken.

*************************************

Oh Oh..........

Comment.....

Vote..........

Fan....................