Eternal Courage by Theodore21

24 July 2013

Q1. What's the name of the book?

 A. Eternal Courage

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. Genre: Action-Fantasy

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A. The idea for the book...that's a hard one. The only part I can't claim is the location. I wanted it somewhere academy based but other than that...I have no idea of how my creation came to be.

Q4. Can you give a summary of your book? 

A. The book resolves around the sport of Bio-duelling involving fights between combatants displaying great powers and abilities. The story centres around the talent-less son of an esteemed Bio-duelling family, who is on his last chance to make it big. Little does he know a secret movement threatens to take over the world.

Q5. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. The story always flows at a good pace, hardly slowing down. It had great, and easy to follow, action scenes nicely balanced with a good story involving convincing characters. The action grabs your attention and the story leaves you wanting more. 

Q6. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A.  And to those who read my story. Just enjoy it, that's why I wrote it. I plan on becoming an author so making a story people enjoy is terrific and very motivating. 

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.