Marcus...

Edward's POV

"She actually managed to kill Jane?" I ask Carlisle, as I turn and look to him. Carlisle, like Jack, looks just as confused and shocked. She actually managed to kill two of the Volturi and is still alive. Aro will be hearing about this and is sure to head back to Forks to pay Lily a visit, that is, unless Lily gets to him first. And by the looks of it, I'm sure she will. 

"Carlisle, we have to stop her... She's going to get herself hurt" Jack says, leaning up between the two front seats from where he sat in the back. I look to Carlisle, as the thoughts swirl in his brain. 

She's on a mission, she's not going to stop till they are all finished... We have to stop her, Edward. By taking any means necessary..

********

Lily's POV

Killing Jane was fun. My adrenaline was pulsing through my veins as I tore her head off. The way my body buzzed as I fled from the site, a huge smirk on my face in the process. Next on the list happened to be the Volturi's oldest member, Marcus. I hadn't really planned on how I was going to kill him yet, all I knew was that I had twenty four hours to do this before Edward would be showing up. 

I race through the streets of Volterra, Italy, and onto the Volturi headquarters. I didn't stop when the receptionist greeted me in some Italian language. I didn't stop when the elevator greeter tried showing me around. And I most certainly didn't stop when Aro's body guards protected his door. Snapping their necks was easier than killing a Volturi member, but I was on a mission, and I'm not going to stop at anything till I complete this mission. 

I smile to myself, watching as Aro's body guards lie lifeless at my boots, before pushing open the doors, and smiling at Aro. 

"Ahh, Ms. Collins, we were expecting you"

**********

Edward's POV

"What do you mean you think she's with this Volturkey army people?" Jack says, causing me to roll my eyes. Carlisle suspects Lily's going to confront Aro, and is already in Volterra again. I look to Carlisle, as his small smile holds a thousand thoughts. I smile to myself before looking back out the windshield. 

"I mean, she's just a little girl. She's my daughter. She can't be stupid enough to go and take on some damn army alone" Jack says, causing me to turn around and look at him. "Careful Edward" Carlisle warns, and I roll my eyes, before speaking.

"Look, she's a NEWBORN vampire. She doesn't care about innocent humans, like yourself. She's dangerous. And the only way to get her to stop, is to see her in person, and remind her of who she really is. Of the amazing person she is and how far she's become. You of all people should know this" I say, turning back around in my seat. 

The rest of the car ride is full of soft melodic tunes of Frederic Chopin and his best classical music.

**********

Lily's POV

Aro's cackles were heard all around, once he realized why I was there. I should be afraid that not only am I here to kill the vampire headquarters, but because I'm in a building full of vampires like myself. More skillful vampires. But like Jasper once said, newborns are a lot stronger than older vampires. We more quick..Agile even.