twenty seven

"oh hi! are you ashton's girlfriend?" troye smiles nicely to the blonde and she looks up and gives a tight smile. "yeah, i'm bea, and you are...?" bea speaks slightly rudely, but not as rudely as arzaylea spoke. "troye, a friend of his." he introduces himself and she nods, pushing her hair behind her ears and looking back to the football pitch.

"ashton told me something about you... i think it was that you keep flirting with calum?" bea hums questioningly and troye nods with a little laugh. "i'm a natural flirt honestly, i don't even notice i'm doing it half the time." he explains simply and she groans and looks over.

"i get you, ashton always gets mad at me for flirting with guys but i don't even mean to! it's ridiculous." she rolls her eyes and troye giggles. "every straight boy automatically thinks i have a crush of them, even ashton did. it's a painful life, bea." troye chuckles and bea bursts into a fit of giggles.

"oh god, guys think it's okay to just catcall me, when i'm holding ashton's hand! guys like that have no manners, i swear you're the only well mannered guy i've met so far." she asserts and troye rolls his eyes with a smirk. "probably because i prefer to be around girls than guys."