forty seven

calum noticed how frail troye was becoming, and how tired he looks with deep purple bags under his eyes. maybe it was his dad constant taunting of his sexuality or maybe it was the bag that troye discovered to lead onto a dilemma ; troye was becoming reliant on the substance.

most mornings before school would require a snort before he could hug his mother goodbye and walk out. "are you okay?" calum whispers and troye looks up from his doodle and to calum. they were sat in a dark english room, watching some film about a god awful play they were studying.

"yeah, why?" troye hums and calum's lip tightens to the right. "you just look really tired, s'all." he shrugs and troye nods with a smile. "so when are you going to come out?" troye asks curiously and calum's eyes widen. "who says i'm gay?" calum replies and troye jabs his hand gently.

"the hand on my thigh that belongs to you, the blowjob and the make out sessions." troye answers him and calum raises an eyebrow. "fair play, troye. and i don't know, i know my family will accept me but it's just a bit of a personal thing right now really. i mean, i wanna get with you but we can't right now because of this side problem."