forty one

troye plucked the pink piece of card from the bulletin board with a smile. "look, there's gonna be a play!" he hums and calum looks over to him. "ugh, a play? i didn't know you were into that kind of thing." he sighs and troye glances at him. "of course, plays are my favourite thing." he giggles and signs his name onto the register for it.

he bounces back and lands straight into calum's arms and squeaks, looking up at him. calum smiles sweetly down at him and ruffles his soft brown hair before they turn back to the friend group. "are you two dating yet or what?" michael groans from the table as he fiddles with his bracelets.

"are you and luke dating yet or what?" troye teases, not noticing the girl in the corner of the room who was reading, but listening. "wh-what are you talking about, t-troye?" michael stammers with a bright blush as he avoids eye contact with calum.

"he told me, mike, don't worry." calum hums and michael groans, running a hand down his face. "we didn't even kiss at the party when we were drunk, i wish he would like me back instead of that ratty little bother." michael grumbles and the girl giggles to herself, knowing her tea for popular girls was brewing well.