Chap Four: Girlfriend!

((Hey guys i'm back! Yes! I'm so happy!! Now for coming back to Wattpad! I'm making Reader-Chan and Ender-Chan! Together!! Yes you heard me let's get writing!))

Y/N's POV
I jumped on the bed. "Oh my god this is so soft!" I said. "I'll let go make your way around the room. Enjoy." She said and closed my door. I got up and looked outside where there was a step. I ran out. My (H/L) (H/C) hair flew around a little as my smile got bigger. I heard three small knocks at door. "Come in!" I said and Ender came in. She shut the door and walked over. "So how you like your room?" She asked. "I love it. It's way better then my old home." I said and still smiling. Her face lit up a little bit. "That's good to hear." She said. "But..may i tell you something?" Ender asked and i looked at her. "Go ahead." I said and looked at the trees. They were a pure green. I wonder how they do it. "Uhm...you do know...i have..feelings for you, right?" She asked and i looked over at her. I hugged her. "Woah" she said "you excited or something?" She asked. "Watch out Ender!" I said and before she could do anything i kissed her. Her face turned red but kissed back.
(Dun dun dunnnnnn) I blushed sightly when didn't mind. We broke the kiss and heard a few screams, of joy. Oh boy. "Omg i ship you guys!" Blaze said. "Blaze, really?" I asked. "OTP!! New OTP!!" The green one said. "C'mon guys really?" Ender asked and they ran out. I sighed. "Uhm...Ender...maybe i ask you something?" I asked and she nodded. "Will...May I have the honours of asking you, will you be my girlfriend?"

((Cliffhanger! *le gasp* Shall Ender-Chan say yesh or nu?! Oh meh gosh! *falls down*

Blaze: we get it Alex.

Aww, okay. *stands* Sorry 'bout that.

But.
Wait.
And.
See.
Till.
Then.
Peace.
Love.
Y'all.
<3