Chap Five: Yes Or No.

"Well you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N's POV
I'm hoping she'll say yes. Please say yes. "I, uhm.." She said and ran out. I stood there. "What just happened.." I whispered. I looked outside while sighing. "Maybe i was to early to ask" i whispered. Something fell and i looked. A book. I picked it up and opened it.

Book Of Mobs

I heard something like this before i think. I blew the dust off and opened it.

~Hours Of Reading~

I closed the book. "So...They're not what they look." I said and Blaze was in front of me, holding the book i was just holding. "You shouldn't have raid that book Y/N." She said and walked out with the book.

Ender's POV
I was in my office working on paperwork. Three knocks came from the door. "Come in" I said and kept doing my paperwork. Blaze came in. Holding...Book Of Mobs. I stood up. "Who had the book?"
"Y/N"
"Y-Y/N?"
"Yes Ender"
"He doesn't know anything about that book though."
"Now he knows everything about us"
"This is bad"
"Tell me about it"
I sighed while holding my head. I can't believe this. Blaze put the book on my desk and pulled a book making a door open. We went down, I was already holding a candle. Blaze put in a code and the huge door. "Should we?" I asked and she nodded. I putted the candle down and walked upstairs to get Y/N. Blaze got a sword out. I walked to his room and knocked. "Come in" Y/N said. "Can you be a dear and come with me downstairs?" I asked and he came out. "Lead the way." He said and we walked to my office. We walked downstairs. "Is this the way downstairs?" Asked Y/N. "Yes." I said. Once we got downstairs Blaze hid in her place waiting for the sign. I walked in and Y/N did too. I grabbed a box that had something inside. Blaze knew it was her signal so she raised her sword above his head. "Stop!" Yelled a voice i've heard before. "What do you want Phantomhive Butler!?" Blaze yelled and turned around to face him. "You can't do this." He said. I stepped beside Blaze. "Now, why not Sebastian? It was getting fun." I smirked. "Ender stop!" A female voice said. She ran down the stairs. His daughter. Sebastian's daughter. "Alexandra?" I asked. "Don't do this. It's nothing like you! You've changed since we last seen each other! Don't you miss the old times where we were best friends?" She asked. ((Ps: Alexandra isn't my oc. It's my cousin's. She's letting me use her.)) My eyes started to tear up just thinking about it. "Alexandra i told you to wait with Young Master." Sebastian said. "Father I don't care!" Alexandra said. What happened to me? Alexandra hugged me as her black hair flew around like it always did when we were younger. "Please don't kill anyone anymore Ender! You just hurting those around you!" Alexandra said almost crying. "Then why'd you leave me..?" I asked. "Because i was busy with training as a perfect butler." Answered Alexandra. Her red eyes looked gonna dull. I sighed and hugged back. "Sebastian did she get any sleep?" I asked and he shook his head no. "Alexandra maybe you should get some sleep. You look tired." I said. She pulled away from the hug. "How come?" Alexandra asked. "Because. I'll be over when you wake up. Sebastian tell me when she wakes." "Alright m'lady." Sebastian said and toke her upstairs. "Y/N go upstairs." Blaze said and Y/N went upstairs. Blaze went to put her hands on me but i moved. "I-I'll be in my room.." I said and walked upstairs. Blaze sighed and grabbed the candle and shut everything. I went to my room, locked the door and sat on my bed. "I can not believe i almost killed Y/N" I whispered.

----
So i really hope this chapter was better. I don't know. You guys tell me. Love y'all. Bye, <3<3