two

You came home after a long and tiring day. You'd almost forgotten about the note you left in the morning. It would've been completely forgotten if it weren't for the note below it when you came back. You raised an eyebrow, surprised that the person even responded.

"7:30 p.m on the roof."

You grinned. This guy actually wanted to meet up? You'd make sure to let him know your thoughts on the whole morning music thing he seemed to enjoy so much.

Your sleepiness quickly forgotten, you rushed into your apartment. You had half an hour to get ready for the meeting. For some reason, you were excited to finally meet the rapper in the apartment next to yours.

After a quick meal, you changed into a plain t-shirt and shorts. You grabbed the balloons that you for some reason kept in your closet and filled them up with water. That jerk better be prepared, you thought. He had better show. You were finally gonna see his face and smash a water balloon right into it. You had to admit, it was a bit childish, but he deserved worse. You were being nice.

You looked at the clock and realized that you had two more minutes to get to the roof. You slipped on some shoes and left your apartment. The building was twelve stories high so you took the elevator up. When you finally arrived at the door, you smirked, hiding the balloons behind your back. Your excitement faded to confusion when no one was on the roof. You stepped out and looked around. Suddenly, you felt a small shove and stumbled forwards. A flash of green flew by you and the door was slammed closed. You didn't move for a few moments, processing the information. Then you gasped and turned to the door. It was locked.

"You little shit!" you yelled. You heard a snicker from behind the door. "Open this door right now!"

"What happened to respecting your elders?" It was the first time you heard him speak. Sounds like an asshole. Wait... he is an asshole.

"I highly doubt that you are older than me."

"Really? March ninth, 1993," he stated. You mentally cursed.

"April twenty-fifth, 1995," you answered reluctantly.

"So you going to show some respect now?" he asked tauntingly. You glared at the door separating you. He should thank that door. It was the only reason he was still alive.

"Maybe when you start acting like a decent human being."

"Hey, you should be more careful with what you say. I'm the one who's in control of the situation here." You realized that there was truth in his words. He was the only one who could open the door at the moment. You'd call a friend, but none of them had a key to the building, so they couldn't even get in.

"Fine. Just let me out please?" you asked, trying to sound as sweet as possible while holding onto your balloons, ready to throw them at full force into this guy's face as soon as he opened the door. You heard a laugh behind the door.

"I have two demands," he said. You cursed. Not letting your mind wander about the possibilities of what the demands could be, you immediately asked him what they were.

"First, I want you to throw your balloons onto the roof so that I can make sure you don't throw them at me." There goes that plan. You sighed. It was either that or stay on the roof for a few more hours at the least. You reluctantly let the balloons slip from your hands and fall to the ground.

"Goodbye, my only hope of justice," you whispered dramatically, grabbing the cloth above your heart. After you were done mourning over the loss of your unused water balloons, he spoke again.

"As for my second demand, go on a date with me."

Wait, what?

a/n: no chill, yoongi. no chill.