seven

"Yoongi," you whined.

"What," he mimicked your tone, stretching the vowel.

"How come your hair is so pretty?" you asked, pouting. You were sitting behind him on the couch, tugging at his hair. He'd noticed you had a small obsession with his hair. Almost every time the two of you hung out, you'd end up playing with his hair. You liked playing around with it, tugging it, and attempting to make small braids. He'd gotten used to it, starting to enjoy the small action.

"My hair isn't 'pretty,' it's swag."

"Swag means curtain, idiot. I'm pretty sure your hair is not a curtain."

"Fuck you."

"Yoongi," you whined again.

"What," he repeated.

"I wanna dye my hair too," you announced. He stared at you like you were an idiot.

"Then do it," he said. You stared at him.

"What?"

"I said, 'do it.' I can help if you want," he offered. You sat up, accidentally yanking his hair back as you did so. Yoongi yelped and you quickly apologized. He grumbled something about you being too energetic.

"What color do you want?" he asked you.

"Blue," you answered immediately. You'd wanted to do your hair for a while and you'd gone through the colors you would want to try, finally deciding on blue if you ever got around to it. You wanted to dye your hair sky blue. You knew that you'd have to bleach your hair a lot to get there, but you didn't mind. You were prepared to make that commitment if you ever found time and someone to help with dying your hair. You finally had both, so you were going to go through with it.

"Alright. We'll go get everything we need tomorrow. For now just leave me alone and let me sleep." Yoongi closed his eyes and tried to relax. That didn't work very well. You started pulling at his hair, keeping him awake and whining.

"Sleep is for the weak, don't leave me!"

"I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck," he murmured, shoving your hands away from his head. You brought them back and immediately continued pulling at his locks. Yoongi ignored your actions and noises, quickly falling asleep. It seemed like he could fall asleep at any time, no matter what was going on around him. You tried and failed to wake him up, eventually giving up after a few more attempts. You just crawled out from behind him and moved next to him instead. You curled up next to the boy and closed your eyes, deciding to get some sleep as well. A lazy smile was displayed on your face for a few moments before your breathing slowed to match Yoongi's. You shifted a little bit, closer to the mint-haired boy.

"You're so warm," you whispered, knowing he won't hear you. He was always warm and that was something you really liked about him. He was a nice person to fall asleep next to or just hug because he kept you warm. The warmth made you feel calm and safe. And to think you had considered this guy a jerk before. Actually, he was still a jerk, but he was a cute one, so it was okay.

"Sleep," you heard him mutter. You noticed that you'd been shifting around while thinking, therefore disturbing the boy's sleep. You did as he said, finally drifting off into your land of rainbows and unicorns. And maybe Yoongi as well. Maybe. 

---

tbh idek where im going with this story