five

"So..." you trailed. "what are we gonna do?"

"I dunno," Yoongi shrugged. You glared at him. He was the one who wanted to go out on a date with you, and he didn't even have anything planned. You even attempted to look decent, which in your mind was a t-shirt that didn't go down to your knees and some clean shorts. You preferred being comfortable to looking nice.

You sighed and plopped down on the couch in his apartment, making yourself at home. You looked around the room. It was really simple. There was a couch with a TV in the living room, which is where you were. You could see a small kitchen that didn't look like it was used often, and three closed doors.

On the couch were a few crumpled papers, some smeared ink on them. You picked one up, skimming over the words on it. Lyrics. You caught something about leaves before the paper was snatched out of your hands by Yoongi himself. You stared at him, raising an eyebrow.

"You write songs?" you asked. He nodded gathering the crumpled papers from the floor. You smiled. "I want to hear them some time. By the way, I didn't see much, but I liked those lyrics." You pointed at the paper he'd snatched out of your hand. He shrugged and tossed the papers into the trash, although you didn't notice that he slipped the first paper into his pocket, smiling slightly.

"So do you want to go out somewhere or just chill here?" Yoongi asked. You paused, thinking for a moment.

"Let's just stay here. I'm too lazy to go anywhere and it's going to get dark soon anyways." Yoongi nodded, sighing in relief.

"Good. I didn't want to go out either. Pizza?" he grinned. You smiled brightly.

"Hell yeah." Yoongi brought out his laptop and the two of you sat down to order your pizza. After a few disagreements about the toppings, you stole the laptop from him, running away into one of the three rooms that were unlocked. You quickly locked the door, leaning against the door. It shook a few times from Yoongi's hits. Eventually that died down and you just heard him yelling at you to get out. You laughed at him and quickly finished the order, letting your request send. When you finished, you looked up and stared at the room. Again, it was a pretty simple place. There were more papers lying around, although not as many were crumpled into a ball. You picked one up and started reading the lyrics.

You were surprised that of all people Yoongi wrote those lyrics. They were very passionate and emotional and you hadn't even heard them in context yet. He was very different from what you first thought of him, although you didn't even know anything about him when you first met, so you weren't too surprised.

The knocking started again and you opened the door, sticking your tongue out at Yoongi.

"This girl," he muttered. You laughed and returned his laptop. You smirked up at Yoongi.

"So," you started. "you write songs?"