Dare 1

Maddie will be me, just incase you are confused but I am editing it so it does not always say Maddie.

Maddie: *walks onto rampion* Hello people

Cinder: Who are you???

Maddie: Great question. I'm Maddie and I am going to give you Dares from the readers.

Thorne: ... Readers?

Maddie: Wow you are dafter than I thought, the people that read.

Cinder: Still makes no sense.

Maddie: It will eventually. So the rules are you have to do the dares no matter how bad or stupid they are, and no chickening out. *slowly looks to Thorne*

Thorne: Don't look at me like that!

Scarlet: Okay, just start.

Maddie: Okay, first dare is for Wolf. You have been dare to not eat tomatoes for a day.

Wolf: THAT OVER TH-

Maddie: Hushhh the big kids are talking!

Thorne: Did that just happen?

Maddie: That just happened.

Maddie: So, next dare goes to Thorne, your dare is you can't touch you hair for a whole day.

Throne: No

Maddie: Do you hear that......bacbac......it sounds like.....bacbac......a....bac....chicken! Are you goin' to chicken out Captain!

Thorne: I thought this was a free country.

Maddie: It was until I rolled in.

Maddie: Let's speed this up, so Cress you have to go blind for a day, Kai you can't touch you hair either, Scarlet you have to be nice to Thorne, and Cinder you have to keep yourself clean for a day. Good luck.

Iko: What about me???

Maddie: Ohhhhh Iko, I almost forgot *whispers dare*

Iko: ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. I MEAN COME ON!!! STARS I AM NOT GOING TO SURVIVE!!!

Maddie: You are such a drama queen, you will be fine.

Thorne: Did she just sass Iko?? I think she just sassed Iko!

Me: Yep

Iko: SHE IS MAKING ME NOT FANGIRL AND WRITE FAN-FIC, HEADCANNONS, AND SHORTS!!!

Me: You will live! I will be back tomorrow to check on you people and I will know if you cheat! I am always watching, always watching
----------------------------------------------
(The next day)

Me: Hello Friends *highfive Thorne in the face*

Thorne: Owwwww what was that for!

Me: Oppssss must have missed your hand!

Me: Soooo how was yesterday?

Cinder: The longest day of my life! I am a mechanic, I am suppose to be dirty!

Me: Well you did a good job of staying clean, I approve.

Kai: I didn't touch my hair once!

Me:*cries* They grow up so fast!

Wolf: I WANT-

Me: Wolf I know you cheated. Midnight snack counted too you know.

Wolf: That was past the time limit!!! Come on please don't let it count!!!

Me: Fine but that is you first warning. I am watching.

Wolf: Yes ma'am!

Me: Okay everyone else did pretty good! How did it feel?

Scarlet: You mean like being nice to Thorne? That was straight up wrong!

Cinder: I hated not being dirty it felt...clean *stutters*

Kai: I know right, I never thought I would miss running my hand through my hair!

Throne: WELL I DID THAT WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! *storms of to go and fix hair for 4 hours*

Cress: Being blind was horrible!! I didn't know where to go!!

Me: Well I will be back soon so relax until then.

Me: Wait where is Iko

Everyone: *looks in corner*

Iko: *rocking back and forth and whispering*

Me: *sigh* Iko you can go fangirl now.

Iko: YES OFF TO RIGHT FAN-FIC *runs out of room*

Me: Well that wasn't weird at all. Bye crew I will miss you! *hugs every one but Thorne and Wolf* *Gives Wolf fist bump* * high fives Thorne*

Everyone: Bye!!

----------------------------------------------

So what did cha think?? I tried I am sorry if it is bad! I also want to give credit to Cait_11 because she is the one to inspire these so Cait_11 if you feel like I am copying you just tell me and I will stop. I know what it feels like to be copied. Well hope yinz liked it!! Love
~Maddie