The reality

Grace POV

"Stephen no" I screamed as he was attempting to bite my neck. I tried to run but with his vamp speed it was useless he caught up I scream again.

My eyes suddenly snap open and I am panting and sweating. I don't know where I am when I hear a familiar soothing voice.

"It's okay baby girl, your safe" I looked up at who has holding me after my panic attack and soon realized it was Damon.

"What...where...who..Stephen he...I" when suddenly I felt a sharp pain race down my arm to my wrist and let out a cry.

"Your okay" Damon reassured me while wrapping my wrist again "I will explain everything,  I found you almost dead because our brother tried to suck you clean of blood so I snapped his neck and took you and now we are here"

"Where's here" I ask

"New Orleans" he replied

"Why hear we should be going back to help Stephen" I snapped

" we are here to help Stephen I have some unfinished business here that could save him and this is just an idea you need to snap into reality now Grave and understand he might not be saved" Damon snapped back

" so your just going to throw him to the wolves, Damon he told me how many times he has had to save you in the past and now your going of an idea, try harder" I slammed the door of the little hotel Damon must have compelled us when we got here and decide I needed to cool off. I could hear Damon in the background but I chose to ignore it and left.

It is so beautiful here so many people and lots of music and food and paintings and culture. I stopped to look at these beautiful hand made earrings when I noticed a man and a girl with blonde hair looking at me.

I decided to move but soon realized they were following me. I tried to stay Ina public area for as long as I could but soon found myself pushing my way into the doors of an old church. I started to run forward looking back and felt a rush past my face. That's when I stopped looked up and realized the man had found me I turned around and was stopped by the blonde.

" listen I don't have any money on me and I can't offer you anything" I said panicked

" No sweetheart we don't want anything from you we just want to chat" said the man

" yes love as my brother Elijah said we just want to talk" the blonde said while starting to grab hold of my hair

" now now Rebecca let's not get to angry to fast" Elijah said

They sat me down in a peu and asked " where is your brother Damon and do you know our brother.?"

Trying to protect Damon even though I was mad I said " I don't know where Damon is and who is your brother?"

"That's to bad about Damon" said Rebecca

"Klaus is our brothers name" said Elijah

As soon as the name rolled off his tough I pulled out a pair of tweezers out of my purse and stabbed Rebecca in the leg with it. She would heal I know what these two are. I made a run for it when I was stopped by none other then Rebecca again but this time I was picked up and thrown against a wall.

I could hear Elijah say" NO REBECCA" in the background almost like he wanted to protect me. I could feel my weak body try and push up, but I couldn't I soon felt cool hands wrap around my waist and legs picking me up and walking away.

Before I blacked out from the concussion I'm almost positive I have, I looked up thinking it was Damon but it was none other then Elijah MIchaelson with a worried look on his face and the last thing I hear him say was
" iv got you love..iv got you" and we were off.

Damon POV

As I try and look for my sister I start to panic I know the witches and vampires around here and they know about Grace.

I suddenly get pulled into an alleyway and soon realize Rebecca MIchaelson is in front of me pushing me up again the wall.

"Hello protective brother of the year, I just wanted to let you know you have a little fighter as a sister, just like you, and I'm sorry to say she didn't get away in time for me to throw her into a wall."

"YOU DID WHAT, IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SISTER AGAIN I WILL END YOU REBECCA" this time roles in reverse Damon had Rebecca pinned

" now where is she And don't make me ask twice"  I said

"Elijah has her" she says back

I snapped her neck and start to feel my legs give out I whisper to myself "this is all my fault.. This is all my FAULT" punching a wall.

I left a message in Rebecca's right hand, it read

"I'm coming-DS"