The rescuer

Grace POV

My head is pounding is all I can think as my eyes flutter open to a bright blue sky and a light breeze from the window.

I try and sit up then slowly move my legs to try and get out of bed, still not knowing where I am and trying to keep my cool. I put pressure on both legs when they give out and I collapse to the cold ground. Sharp pains went to my head and legs almost as if I haven't walked In a while. I start to panic and try to use my weak arms to push myself to the nearest window to try and get a sense of my location. I struggle but I get there and read a distant sign reading "New Orleans Antiques". Omg I think to myself I'm still here but still where is here. I am cold and weak but once again try and get up. I take a step and another and a...I fall.

I am on my knees now and hear the door in front of me open.

Then a rush of wind swooshes past me and I am suddenly in the arms of my rescuer and its not Damon.

"Elijah... Why are am I here why are you helping me?" I ask as his stands with me still in his arms

" You are here because I am trying to protect you from Rebecca and my brother Klaus so I guess that means Stephen too" he replied

"I...I..." Then I blacked out again

Damon POV
I have to find her I know she is here I can sense it. I found a witch last night who hates the Michaelson family more then I do who gave up their resident location.

When I get there it is silent. I know Rebecca is know where to be found because she is in the trunk of my car unconscious, but as for Klaus and Elijah I had no idea what I was walking into. I opened the front doors slightly and began walking until I reached a point where I was surrounded by indoor balconys.

I called for my sister "Grace....Grace"

Grace POV

I suddenly snap up again but this time I hear someone calling my name it almost sounds like...no ....I couldn't be....Damon...

"Damon I call out " trying again to walk toward the door

I make it and am able to twist the handle and walk out to a balcony, but then I fall to my knees not just because I am in pain, but because I see my true rescuer.....Damon my big brother.

Damon POV

I heard a small voice call my name again and hear some shuffling from upstairs. I look in every direction until I see a skinny, pale, gorgeous girl from a far... It's her I think to myself .... It's my girl ...Grace.

A tear falls from my face, but I see her fall they must have done something to her to make her so weak... I start to make my way over to her when I am pushed back into a wall with strong force

I hear a small cry from Grace saying "noo...don't hurt him"

I look up to see Elijha holding me down.

"Just let me take my sister and I won't bother you again" I said

"Don't you see I have been trying to protect her from my brother and sister ..this is the safest place for her " he replied

" I WILL DECIDE WHAT IS SAFE FOR MY LITTLE SISTER NOT YOU" I said shoving him off

We both begin to get ready for a fight when a small squeal is hear from above

" Thank you for this boys...I have all I need now" said a familiar voice

"NO NO NO LET HER GO NOW" I demand

" don't do anything you will regret" Elijha adds

with a smirk that man swooshes off with my precious Grace.

I look to Elijha " I'm going to get her back are you in or out?"

He looks back at me "I'm in"

I only have one thing in my mind now and that is....

Klaus I'm coming for you so get ready for the ride of your life.