Chapter Nine

Elias

I was completely lost.

She was a mouthwatering dessert on a sliver platter and I was willing to taste and touch every inch of her.

I was completely lost in her.

The way her smooth skin felt beneath my finger tips made them tingle. The way her soft pink lips pressed against mine left me breathless. The way her sweet lavender scent engulfed me like a smoking InScent. The way she panted and moaned from my touch was sweet music to my ears.

We shared countless of kiss before, but each time they became more heated. We always took a step higher in exploring each other. I was eager to do so, and so was Brielle. There was an invisible boundary set, and we caution to overstep it. Therefore, we were taking things slow by discovering what we liked or disliked.

I was falling for this girl fast. Some might say I'm crazy of how strongly I feel about her in just this amount of time. There was not denying the connection that sparked both ways. There were times when I tried to picture my life before Brielle, but it was difficult to imagine life without her. My future consisted of my mate and my past was a distance memory.

We experienced nealy everyday together and if not together we text messaged or had the other in our thoughts. We went on various of date so far and I wanted to take her on more. I discovered the cinema was her favorite and walks at the park. I wanted to give her the world with all the happiness inside it.

There was hardly ever a dull moment between us. We could studying or simply laying on my backs in the green grass and the silence was tolerable and comfortable. No words needed to be said at times, just being there together in the moment in time was enough.

I gazed into her big brown eyes as she sat before on the counter and felt my heart swell. In her tank top and sweater pants and hair a bit disheveled, she could cause a traffic jam.

She was mine. All mine.

I brushed my knuckles over her cheek and played with the ends of her hair.

"You're beautiful," I said.

I watched her eyes widen slightly and opened her mouth to speak, but the rumble of an engine interrupted her. Headlights swept through the kitchen then shut off.

"It's too early," Bree mumbled absently.

"What?" I asked her. "Who is here?"

Soon after the front door open swiftly which caused the hinges to squeak. I pulled Brielle off the island and placed myself between her and the door.

I visibly loosen my stance when the pathway revealed Brielle's mother, Ophelia. He glanced around the living room in panic until she settled on us in the next room.

"Brielle!" She cried out in relief.

Bree stepped forward with a cautious hand on my arm. "Mom? What happened?"

Her father walked in behind her mother. "There was an incident with the hunters," Brody said.

Mrs. and Mr. Andersen waited until their three sons came safely home before they explained to us what took place tonight.
Brenden, Orion, and Owen arrived before ten. Mrs. Andersen escorted to boys to bed after reassuring that they eat something for dinner. Mr. Anderson warmed us some tea on the stove and talked on the phone to other pack members as we waited.