Meet

We've came back to the house after. Pam felt really bad for me. She kept apologizing. I was fine , I guess. I slept for the whole day. I didn't want to anyone. I heard Kim coming back and Pam was explaining what happened. They knew me well. I just stayed in my room. I didn't feel like eating or talking to anyone. Just wanted to sleep.
----------------------
Morning came. I was better than before.i was the first to wake up. I cooked breakfast and took a walk around the neighborhood. I went into a cafe. If was cool. The decor was nice. I stayed for about 2-3 hours. Just listening to music. As I was leaving, someone bumped into me. I dropped my phone and wallet. He drop not much just keys. Guess he was in a hurry. He just picked my stuff and went to a table with other guys. He dropped his keychain. I went to give it to him but the waiter spilled coffee on my clothes. It was also hot. I was startled. I wiped off the coffee. I just took of the shirt. I had a tank top on top anyways. The guy gave me his jacket but just rushed out after a women called him. The women looked familiar but I was too busy being burned. I just brought the keychain. When I got home , the girls work up but I only saw Pam. I guess Kim already went to work. When I went into the bathroom. The half of my chest was pink. I put some ointment on. Pam was the adventurous type. So after we ate breakfast, she wanted to visit Kim after I told about how Kim likes to keep it a secret. She said Kim told her it was ok. I called Kim just in case and Kim did tell her that but at a certain time. We were gonna meet at 4:30 pm at Seoul tower. For the whole morning, we did yoga. At 12 I cooked food. Then we went to the tower. I had to wear the jacket that guy gave me. I didn't have any other jacket since it was getting washed. We were early since we know we like to shop. I saw that guy again. I went to give him his stuff but there was cameras everywhere. I thought maybe he was famous or something but there wasn't any girls so I just went to give it to him. I saw Kim. I greeted Kim. The band Kim works for was Infinite.
😱😱