Chapter 14

He slowly moved further and further down. Once he stopped he stood back up kissing me with slow passion. I pulled away and grabbed the shampoo and rinsed it with a little water and I put it in his hair massaging it into his hair, it was so soft and it wasn't tangly. He took the shampoo from me and put it into my hair massaging it. We both rinsed our hair and repeated this step with the conditioner. I grabbed the body soap and put it onto the sponge and rubbed the soap all over his body. He was so muscular and his abs were to die for. He smirked and washed me up. Once we rinsed everything we got out wrapping towels around us. I went into my room drying off and slipping on my bra and panties. Luke smirked and rinsed off slipping on boxers and his usual tight black skinny jeans and pulled over a band t. I smiled pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I added a little makeup and scrunched my hair with some moose. Once I looked up Luke's hair was his usual kind of spikey hair style, he looked extremely hot leaning against my door frame.
Luke: what you want to do today?
Me: video games?
Luke smirked and I got out my video games and we startes playing
Luke: you're going down
Me: in your dreams Hemmings
He smirked and we kept playing until I won.
Me: ha! in your face Hemmings
He raised his eyebrow smirking and pulls me onto his lap and tickles me
Me: no stop
I couldn't help but giggle, I was laughing so hard I started to cry. That's when Luke decided to stop and he pinned me down kissing me