chapter 9

--2 months later--

I have become best friends with Chelsea and Shastina. Mikey and Cal's girlfriends. Ashton and I slowly grew apart because we knew it was best not to date because mum would find out. I however started developing strong feelings for Luke. The way his bright blue eyes sparkled when he was singing, his nice ripped abs and sexy body frame. That lip piercing drove me crazy it just made me want him more. All seven of us were sitting in the living room of our new house. The girls were sitting on the boys' laps and I was sitting next to Luke. He smiled at me and got my heart racing faster he let a small chuckle out and it just made me melt. The way his dimples came out when he chuckled or smiled even just a slight smile and those cute dimples would show up. His voice was like an angel especially when he hit those high notes and his voice shifted it drove me wild. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful eyes until he snapped his fingers in front of my face.
Me: huh
Luke: you alright love? You're just staring
Me: sorry
I get up with a light blush spreading across my cheeks and go into the kitchen with Luke following behind he grabs me resting his hands on my waist. The feeling of him touching me made me want to go crazy. The feeling of being sick, anxious, scared, and nervous hit me all at once but it also felt right.