Part 21

Thanks a lot for voting and commenting on previous chapter. Guys, I would like to tell you one thing that is this is a simple story with a little twists. So please don't expect much, this is not a thriller or suspense story but instead it is just a simple romantic story. Please don't get offended, i'm just letting you know, that's it.

Hope you all like this part as well. Happy reading!!

**************************************************************************

Back to present:

"Rishab" Madhu called Rishab for the fourth time but he was looking at the mobile and was engrossed in his thoughts.

"Rishu" shouted Madhu, shaking him which bought him out of his thinking.

"Huh"

"What were you thinking so deeply? They gave green signal, we are blocking the other vehicles too" said Madhu pointing to the surrounding vehicles which started their engine to move forward.

"Sorry" mumbled Rishab tensely and started the car.

"Is everything fine, Rishu?" asked Madhu concerned placing her hand on top his which was on the gear rod.

"Everything is fine, sweet heart. Just got zoned out. " said Rishab smiling and pressed her palm lightly assuring her.

When we were about to Pune in 20km our car tire punctured. I got out and checked the dickey for a spare tire .

"What happened ,Rishu?"

"I think the tire had puncture, I will check for stepney "

"oh...."

"You sit inside, I will check."

"Okay"

Rishab checked the dickey but it was also punctured. Seeing that, he cursed himself for not checking it before. Yesterday night he told his driver to check the car condition, he thought that the driver might have missed to check the spare tire.

Madhu came out of the car to look for Rishab and saw him cursing himself for being careless.

"Rishu"

"The Stepney is also punctured" sated Rishab

"Oh, what will we do now?"

"I think there is a mechanic shed around 2km length "

"But how can we go there?"

"Let's try to get lift to reach the shed"

Rishab decided to take Madhu with him as he doesn't want to leave her alone in the middle of the road. They had been trying to stop vehicles for the past half an hour but none stopped their vehicles to help them. At last one Tata sumo stopped seeing them.

"What happened, beta?"asked an old man who is sitting on passenger seat.

"Tire puncture uncle ,it would of great help if could you drop us at the mechanic shed which is 2km away from here. "asked Rishab politely.

"Oh...I want to help you beta but place is vacant for one person "said the old man. The middle seat is filled with 2 old ladies and a small girl while their luggage was filled in the back seat of the vehicle.

"Oh. It's ok uncle ,thank you "said Rishab thinking as he can't leave Madhu in the middle.

"Is she your wife, beta? " asked an old woman sliding the window down who was seated in middle seat