Part 39

Thank you everyone for votes & comments on the previous chapter.  Sorry, couldn't post this part earlier.

Here is the last chapter of this story, hope you guys like it :)

***************************************************************************

Next couple of days were busy for both as Madhu's parents came to see her and Rishab's parents also returned. Everyone were happy to have Madhu home and was enjoying spending time together as it's been months both the families met.

Though Madhu was happy to see their parents she couldn't enjoy that time as her mind was totally occupied with Rishab.Whenever she looked at him she wondered how come he was so much in love with her even without her knowing it.Unknowingly, she started noticing him more which made their parents tease her that she couldn't take her eyes off her husband. Madhu blushed while Rishab shamelessly winked at her in front of her parents making them laugh.

On the third day, Madhu's parents decided to leave but expressed their wish to take Madhu with them for few days.

"Now that Madhu is here, I guess now we can take Madhu with us." said Malik looking at Rishab's parents.

"Why?" shrieked Rishab making everyone turn their heads towards him.

Clearing his throat, Rishab said "I mean she just ....came.... back home."

"Yeah but according to our family custom, this one week newly married couple shouldn't stay at one place." said Madhu's mother with a smile.

"But you guys didn't tell us about this before?" asked Rishab confused and irritated with this idea of Madhu being away from him.

"We are aware Rishab, as Madhu was staying in Pune we thought it won't be a problem but now she is back home so we thought to follow this." said Rishabh's mother controlling her laugh seeing her son's face.

"But Mom, who is following all these in this generation?" asked Rishab exasperated.

"Rishu..." Mohan gave a glare which made him shut his mouth grumpily.

"Okay then we will start in an hour before the inauspicious time starts." Said Mallik with a smile.

Hearing this Rishab looked at Madhu, who was already looking at him little sad.

He signaled her to come to their room and left the place.

"I will pack my luggage." Said Madhu and left the room.

When she entered the room, Rishab was pacing around with a tensed look.

"You came, what took you so long?" asked Rishab coming towards her.

"It's not even 5 min you came here." Said Madhu teasingly.

"Whatever, tell your parents that you're not going with them." Demanded Rishab making her look at him perplexed.

"You're joking right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Rishu, you heard what our parents said downstairs."

"So, I tried to stop this stupid tradition. You also try na? I'm sure your parents will agree if you say no."

"Don't be a kid, how can I go and tell them that I can't come? What if they ask me the reason? "

"So what! Tell them that you don't want to go."

"Rishu, it will be embarrassing to say that."

"What is there to feel like that? You're staying in your home only right?"