Part 27

Thanks a lot for voting and commenting on previous part. And extremely sorry for not updating this story frequently, reason I have mentioned at the end of this update.

Hope you all enjoy reading this update. Happy reading!!

*******************************
As the next day is Saturday, they both spent the weekend roaming around the city. Rishab showed many places to Madhu which she wasn't even aware that those places exists in Pune.

Soon it was time for RK to leave to Mumbai as many meetings has been delayed because of his stay in Pune. Rishab decided to leave to Mumbai on Monday early morning so that he could reach office on time.

On Sunday evening, Madhu noticed their driver parking a car in front of their house which she and her mother-in-law used to take whenever they went out. She came inside to ask Rishab and found him sitting in the balcony with laptop.

"Rishu, is your car in repair?" asks Madhu frowning.

"No why?"

"Our other car is parked in the garage. Why did the driver drove from Mumbai to here?" asks Madhu confusedly.

"Oh that..... I told him to bring it."

"Why?"

"The driver will stay here. He will pick you up and drop you wherever you want."

"I don't need a car for myself." says Madhu frowning.

"I won't allow you going neither in private cabs nor public transport. So obviously, you would need this car." declared Rishab.

"Rishu, am I hearing this from you? Are you ordering me?" asks Madhu hands on her hips.

"Sweet heart listen, this is for your safety only. I can't sit there peacefully fearing whether you reached home safe or not."

"I can take care of myself." said Madhu irritated.

"I know you can but I want it this way. "said Rishab trying to make her understand but Madhu wasn't in a mood to understand his concern. She just went out of the room disappointedly.

That night after dinner, Madhu just slept on her side while Rishab worked on his laptop for some time. Later he got on the bed, seeing Madhu' s stiff posture he knew that she was still awake.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and made her lay on her back, he then leaned on her and caressed her cheek lovingly. Looking into her closed eyes, he kissed on her forehead like he usually does everynight before sleeping, still Madhu didn't open her eyes and continued to pretend asleep.

"Tomorrow, I'm going back and my wife is still angry on me. How can I live there alone?" asks Rishab dramatically controlling his laugh seeing Madhu trying hard to not open her eyes.

He then started closing distance between them and blew air on her face. Unable to pretend anymore, Madhu opened her eyes and saw him looking at her, pressing his lips together to control his laugh. She frowned and then huffing she pushed him aside and turned to another side showing him her back.

Laughing out loud seeing her angry cute face, Rishab scooted more close to her and hugged her tight from back and leaned his head on hers.

"Still angry?" whispered Rishab in her ear.

Madhu tried to push him but he tightened his hold around her stomach.

"I can travel to office by myself, is it necessary?" asks Madhu sighing.

"I already told you that I can't sit peacefully there worrying about you."

"I will take care; I promise Rishu" said Madhu turning around and laid on her back.