O N E

Restatement of the prologue's last part with more details:This was the end!I just died

This was the end!
I just died.
I ruined my chance to start again.
The sun spun like a coin and sank into the deep oceons. Darkness conquered hope. Flowers were naked. Birds were discouraged. People heard the sound of the whispering classical tragetic songs.

Suddenly, an angelic voice echoed in my head:
"Go back quick , your mission of life is not over yet. Hurry before it's too late. Good luck, the clock started ticking. Tick, tick, tick..."
I was speechless, it was meaningless to me. How was I even able to hear a voice while I am dead? Is it destiny calling? What should I do next?

No matter how this is explained, I just have to go back. So my spirit went back. I was alive again.
The sun's rays reflected off the tree's leaves, as the afternoon dipped into the evening. I was back again. I had a chance to start again. A chance that I will try not to slide of my hands.

New part:
On my way back home, I was planning something I could do to obtain their forgiveness. From my family to friends. I realized I even forgot where home is, so I just roamed in the neighborhood, searching for some clues.

Later, for a slipe of a second,I saw a familiar face and heard a smooth soft recognizable voice.

I moved forward, the voice was getting clearing and clearer. I recognized it was home. I was excited to go back to a place I belong to, a place were I was cared for, a place were I shared love, my best life moment, with the best family there could ever be.

I walked to the front porch and found a sign indicating'The Blanco Family' and a picture of a family I assume was Jorge ,Francesca and A LADY that wasn't me for sure.

Who could she be?
I knocked on the door impatiently.
Someone opened.
"Hello, do you need help in anything"
I realized it was Jorge.
"Jorge!" I said. And jumped into his arms.
"Do I know you? Oh yes! you're the maid applying for the job."
"Have I changed that much!"

So this is the first chapter.
Hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
p_storywriter ♥