F O U R

The pearl shaped tears looking like drops of diamond rolled down my red cheeks, as I saw with wet eyes the face and smile of a beautiful piece of art, Jorge

With no control of my behavior, I ran away as if I was escaping this mission and all sadness and stress that broke me down everyday. Jorge couldn't see the funeral but he was asking since he saw me in tears probably and not at work. Later, I found myself in front of his front door. What was I doing here? It was as if my feet led me to the way by itself. I stepped forward when I saw someone knocking on their door. A girl probably my age, holding some files and looking pretty formal. On her files, the name of a company I have heard about. A company of maids and tutors. I had to stop this!

I started running and I was faster than usual. I caught her hand before anyone could open the door.

"who are you? and can you please leave my hand." she said with an angry expression.

"In fact, this is my house.The Blanco's moved out." I just let out the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"aww... I'm sorry for that. but why does the door say 'The Blanco Family' then?" Snap! I forgot that detail. Think tini! Think!

"aww thanks I forgot to remove that!" as I removed the sign. "done!"

"and the picture...?"

"aw yeah thanks again your really nice!" I felt back for lying so I wanted to smoothen things out. " just a thought: wanna hang out some time?"

"no."

"go to the movies?"

"no."

"how about some ice-cream? you can't say no to ice-cream!"

"actually I can say no. NO!"

" how about N-etf-lix ?"

"I JUST CAME FOR THE JOB! AND I'M LEAVING"

She left. Not so nice after all....
Then finally Jorge opened the door.

"where have you been?"

what an awkward moment. I had the sign and the picture in my hand. The sign was fine .....but the picture was torn in pieces.

"I'm really sorry, sir. I had a friend's funeral." I said sir to a person I have a child from. aw and he didn't notice my hands! Cool!

"okay. but please don't go again without permission." all I wanted to say was 'I don't need your permission I am your wife' but I kept silent instead. "now please go help my daughter wear her pj's to sleep."

now that's interesting. Francesca isn't here (as I saw before)and there is another child who is his?!

he yelled
"Maria! come here please."
" this is my daughter, Maria. Maria this is Tini."

"Nice to meet you maria! Any others?"

"Em... no just one daughter."

so there was another daughter! and mine was missing! Jorge seriously met someone in 3 years. Did he hate me that much he got over me easily!