Chapter 6: Hello water, Meet my face!

***Juliet’s POV***

“C’mon Justin! You can do this!”

“Ok Ryan! Stop yelling in my face! It’s hard to beat her with you yelling in my ear every 5 seconds!”

At the moment Justin and I were playing a game of Mortal Warfare, one of Justin’s favorite video games, and I was kicking his pop-star ass!

When we were at the beach, we talked about how everything’s been. He told me how much he loves touring and seeing all of this fans in different countries, and how many pranks he pulled on his crew, also that there wasn’t one day were he didn’t think about me, but he couldn’t call or text ‘cause of his schedule. I told him that Ryan and Chaz were still the dicks they used to be, and the mischief us three have done, and how much I missed him. Then Kenny took us back to the Bieber Mansion – is what I’d like to call it – and we were in his room goofing of basically. Chaz and Ryan were yelling in Justin’s ear, trying to motivate him, but it just made him fail even more harder than he already was, while I sit back in his hamburger bean bag, and beat him to the ground – not literally though!

“HA! I won! In your face!” I yelled in excitement and jumped up, doing my happy dance around his HUGE bedroom while Chaz, Ryan and Justin face-palmed the floor in defeat. Ha they got defeated by a girl! On their favorite game! Losers!

*Chaz’s POV*

Justin was showing Julie around his house while Ryan and I were playing video games in his bedroom.

“So do you think Julz forgave Justin already?” Ryan asked

“Honestly, yeah. Julz isn’t the type to keep a grudge, but mostly because they’re acting as if nothing ever happened.” I answered. I really do think that, but there’s something different about Justin around Julie. I don’t know what it is yet, but there definitely is something there.

“Yeah. Oh I almost killed ya there! I can’t wait to meet the girls for the boyfriend shoot, what ‘bout you, ya exited?” He said. Oh yeah! I almost forgot we were supposed to meet the cast today, Pattie said something about that earlier, while Kenny held Julie hostage.

 “Hell ya!” I exclaimed, high five-ing Ryan. “I bet they’re hot!”

Ryan nodded. Just then, Justin and Julie came back with 2 bowls of different candies each.

“Ooooh candy!” Ryan and I gushed.

*Juliet’s POV*

After stuffing our stomachs with a variety of different sweets, we all want downstairs, into Justin’s backyard, for a dip in the pool.

I was wearing a purple bandeau swim top with matching panties and the boys were wearing their swim trucks. I miss admit, Justin looked HOT! Well, I’m not really attracted to him but, DAMN has he worked out or what?!

“C’mon Jul, you gotta swim! I have a pool for a reason! Just because I have tanning beds, doesn’t mean you can use ‘em!” Justin begged.

“Oh so anybody else can use ‘em, but when it’s me they’re suddenly not useable?!” I argued back, trying to keep my eyes on his face and not is perfectly sculpted abs!

“Um, I don’t think ‘useable’s a real word!” Chaz butted in, from the pool.

“Yes it is, dumbass!” I yelled while sitting down on one of the tanning beds and putting sun-screen on my legs “Look Justin, I’m not really in the mood to swim right now. Maybe another time?”

“But c’mon! We’re about to play your favorite sporty game in the water!” Justin reasoned.

“Uh, I don’t think you can play soccer in a pool, Justin.” I said, laying down on the tanning bed, getting ready for an amazing tan!

“Okay, your 2nd favorite.”

“But I’m not in the mood for beach volley-ball!” I whined, teasingly. Justin, Ryan and Chaz know my second favorite game to play is basketball.

“Since when do you like volley-ball?! We’re playing basketball, now c’mon!” Justin ushered.

“I just kidding! I don’t like volley-ball! But that doesn’t mean I’m getting in the pool!”

“C’MON!” Justin whined

“Nope!” I said while popping the ‘p’ and shrugging.

I heard Justin huff and then the sound of water splashing, telling me Justin was in the water.

I was on the verge of sleeping when I felt someone pick me up. My eyes snapped open and I saw the devil of all devils aka Justin. He gave a smug look in my direction.

“Justin don’t!” I told him with a scowl, he just chuckled as he started walking closer to the pool.

“Justin put me down!” I hissed and grabbed on to his neck tighter than I already was.

“Alright!” He said with a shrug and dropped me into the pool.

The cool water slapped me in my face as I surfaced.

“YOU JERK!” I yelled, wiping water off my face. All three boys started going into fits of laughter.

“Only to you, babe!” Justin chocked out in between laughs. When he called me babe I had a weird feeling in my stomach. What is that?!

Ignoring that feeling, I quickly jumped out of the pool, to push him in, but Pattie came in just then. Aw, great timing Mrs. M. Mark my words I will cast revenge on that twit! Oooh I sound British!

“Hello Julie! What a surprise!” Pattie said, while coming over to hug me, oblivious to the fact that I’m soaking wet! Thanks to Justin! (Not the sarcasm!)

“Hi, Mrs. M!” I said hugging her back.

She pulled away and said “Oh please, Mrs. M makes me sound old! Call me Pattie, how many times have I told you that? How’s everything?!”

“Oh, alright Pattie! Everything’s good, Justin’s just being an ass!” I answered, glaring at Justin, to which he smirked to. Ass whole!

“Language!” Pattie scolded, and I nodded, a little embarrassed “What did you do to the beautiful, young girl, Justin?” Pattie continued, giving Justin a questioning glare.

“Oh, he just threw me into cold water.” I answered casually, as if it was nothing.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

A/N: Okay, I’m sorry I just had to cut it off the story there. I’m sorry if you were looking for a new and complete chapter but I’m sorry I really can’t continue this story and for 2 reasons. Reason one being that this story is just a happy-go-lucky story, there’s no plot to it and who wants a story with no plot? NOBODY! And second reason being that I’m not the best author okay, I’m not cut out for writing. So...sorry I’m not completing this story and if you want to use it, please inbox me first. I will not be deleting this story off Wattpad, I just won’t continue it. Kay? Kay!

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY AND THANK YOU FOR READING! 

Video: Love will Remember - Selena Gomez because I absolutely love her new ablum, I can't wait for it! And this is one of my favorite songs, it's a little pitched and echoed but it's the best I could find.