The Calm Before the Storm

I groaned as I slowly come to the conscious world, my body more sore then the first time I had started training as a tracker.

I was about to fall back asleep but something was off, the smell of the room was not that of mine nor Dom and I bolted awake, my senses on high alert as I looked around.

A noise from beside me made me turn to grab what ever weapon I could find, but when I was pulled into strong arms, I relaxed, breathing in Dom's scent.

"Calm down." He whispers, kissing my mark and making me moan, the events from last night filling my mind and making my cheeks heat up in a blazing blush.

"Good morning." I say smiling, snuggling into the naked body of my mate, turning to kiss him.

The moment was ruined by my growling stomach and he chuckled, sitting up and look down at me with a hungry gaze.

"I guess we should head back to the others and join them for breakfast." He says sighing, running his fingers gently from my shoulder, over the swell of my breast, down my waist, past my hips and coming to a stop to grope my ass cheek, leaving a path of sparks where his hand touched me.

"Is it bad I want to skip training?" I ask, getting a chuckle as he leans down to kiss my mark.

"We can satisfy our hunger later tonight." He whispers with a hint of whats to come, my body shivering with anticipation.

"Okay." I whisper.

We dress in our clothes from last night, me taking my time with my sore body.

"You okay?" Dom asks, looking at me concerned.

"Yeah, just that was my first time and I am sore." I say sheepishly, my blush becoming darker and earning me one of those sexy chuckles from Dom that make me want to just forget the day and get lost in his touch.

We leave the room and head down the stairs, saying good bye to the elderly lady and getting in my car, Dom driving down the street towards Forest Paw's guest house.

We were just getting out of the car when our wolves were coming out, packing their cars.

"Whats going on?" I ask, seeing their grim faces.

"There is a blizzard warning coming our way so we are moving up to their pack house." Lease says and me and Dom hurry to pack our stuff, leaving nothing in our rooms and loading the mustang.

We also pack the food that was in the guest house, knowing that the food will be needed.

Once we checked that nothing was left behind, we take the rout to the pack house, driving into their garage.

"Rooms have been made for you all." Blue says as he and a few of the Forest Paw members take the food we grabbed and bring it to the kitchen.
There were twenty six rooms they found for us, me realizing that we would have to bunk two people together, so I start to decide who would be with who.

Mate, of course, were paired off, leaving twenty rooms since me and Dom would share one.
I looked at the remaining fourty wolves, paring sisters and brothers up, then best friends, and finally the wolves that I knew would get along.
With that done, we all headed to our respective room.

Dom started putting our clothes away leaving me with opening the case with our gear, making sure it was all there.

Then I dressed into black leggings, a fitted grey tank top, a baby blue cardigan and a pair of uggs, turning to see Dom in blue jeans and a sweater.

I grab the silver infinity scarf and put it on, leaving my hair to fall naturally.

"Wanna grab food now?" I ask, getting a smile from him as he kisses me.