The Blast At The End

The blizzard lasted four days and by the end of it, I was ready for a run. I hated confined spaces and Dom seemed to realize that as he tried to keep me busy with many, many things.

Even though he tried, I still paced the house and kept an eye on the weather network, relieved when the news reporter said that by tonight the blizzard would just be a light snow fall.

I was ready to go and had grabbed all of my friends, each of us staring that the tv with a growing crowd.

"Great news." The weather man said, his face cold from the winter air on the screen with a huge smile.
I smile and watched carefully, the camera zooming out to show a light snow fall.

"The blizzard is over and clean up will take place over the next few days. We have received about five feet of snow so for all those children, stay safe and make sure your parents know where you are at all time."
This was all the encouragement that was needed and members from my pack jump up and ran out of the room, heading to Lease's room and shifting to our wolf form before jumping out of the window and into the soft snow.

It was hard for me to run in it, but I didn't care, the pack and I ran around, tackling each other, and some of the wolves from the Forest Paw pack joined us.

We were all glad that the pups were asleep and that we could have our time to stretch our legs.

I started a game of tage, running from who ever was it and finding out that it was Lease, who tackled me from behind playfully.

I was about to chase after her when another wolf tackled me and I looked up to see the familiar wolf of Dom, his wolf bigger then mine to the point I could stand underneath him with out a problem. But I didn't care.

[Lease, you're still it, I am taking Amber some where.] I was about to protest but Lease's reply came quickly.

[Okay, make sure to create future alpha pups for the pack.] I rolled my eyes at her cheerful tone, feeling Dom get off me and lead me away from the house and towards the forest.

A few times I lost him because of how well his fur blended into the ice and snow, geting a sigh from his wolf maw as he flicks his tail at me

[Grab my tail, this way you won't loose me.]

[Okay.] I reply happily, nipping his tail gently and let him lead me through the forest.

I realized how my fur stood out, making it easy for some one to spot me and I frowned. I was to vulnerable with my fire like fur.

My worry soon ended when I was lead into a cave, Dom whirling around and moving behind me, his snout pressed against my slit as he licked it.

[What are you doing?] I asked, my body bending forward as I panted.

[I always wanted to make you howl with pleasure in wolf form] he states, mounting me. His length was bigger in this form and with my wolf being so much smaller then him, I was worried.

But he sliped in with ease, making me whimper from the slight pain.

[Sorry, but it'll feel better in no time.] With that he started plowing into me doggy style, his wolf going faster then I thought and my tongue lolling out of my mouth.

It was amazing but soon I was clentching around him and he was releasing his hot seeds into me.

[If we keep this up, I'll be having pups in no time.] I yawn as I snuggle into his warm fur, getting a loving lick from him.

[Well then, I'll keep at it till you pop a few out.] I gave him a look and got a wolfish grin back befor he nipped my mark, making me whimper with pleasure.