Chapter 1

I looked at my phone and there was a text from Roy. 

Roy: Hey can we talk?

Me: Yeah is everything fine? Want to meet or just talk on the phone?

Roy: Yeah everything's fine. Meet. I have something for you.

Me: OK will the park work?

Roy: Yeah. ; )

         I quickly got dressed. I wore a black tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, and my black combat boots. I put my long brown, blond,green,blue,and red hair in a pony tail. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and to park. As I walked into the park, I saw Roy by a tree wearing his red hoodie that he always wears. Before he could see me I ran out of his site. I sneaked around the tree and jump on his back when I felt hands grab my waist. My first instinct was to punch. I elbowed the dude in the stomach when I heard Roy grunt. I quickly turned around and there was Roy holding his stomach. "Roy I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you."

        "It's fine,"Roy said bent over still. I squatted down so I could see his eyes."Are you sure?" I asked. Roy took his hand and wrapped it around the back of my neck. He stood up and pulled me closer were are lips were inches a part. Roy then closed the gap between us. His lips were so soft. Our lips moved in sync. I could feel his lips curve up into a smile. We pulled apart and Roy said," I am now." I smacked his for arm"Your such a sneak.Making me think I hurt you. Anyway what did you want to talk about?" Roy's face went from a smile to a straight face. Before Roy could say anything I said,"Your leaving again aren't you?" Roy looked away from me. "Roy stop hiding the truth from me. Are you leaving again?" Roy looked back at me and said,"Yes. Okay I'm leaving again." 

          "Then why are you hiding it? It's not like you're not coming back" Roy looked away from me again.I grabbed his face and made him look at me in the eye."Roy you are coming back right?" "I don't know." I turned away from him. "Sarah do you really think that I would leave and not come back." "I think that if you don't come back I will be alone and have no one." Roy grabbed my arm and spun me around. "I'm going to come back, but it will be about 2 weeks that I'm gone." "2 weeks. That's longer than last time. Plus you'll be gone all of my break from school so we won't be able to hang out." Roy then took off his hoodie and handed to me."When I get back, I'm going to expect you to give this back." I smiled, took the hoodie, and put it on. "I don't know. Maybe when you get back you'll might have to rip it off of me." I say with a smile. Then our weird but wonderful moment was ruined by Roy's phone going off.

          He answered it and then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead while putting his phone in his jeans pocket. "That was the team were going to leave in about an hour." We walked to the parking lot and Roy got on his motorcycle. "Maybe when I'm back you can meet my friends." "I would like that.I love you and be safe." Roy put on his helmet, turned to face me, and said,"I will and I love you too." Then he drove off. As I walked back to my house, I started to think about what I would do for the next 2 weeks when Roy is gone. I would most likely hang out with my band, 5 Stages of Death. We usually do covers because we haven't wrote our first song yet but we have only been together for a month. As I walked into my house my parents were in the kitchen talking. "Hey I didn't know you were home." I said. "Sarah we have to talk to you." My dad said pulling out a chair from the dining table asking me to sit.

          I take a seat and then my mom said," Your father and I are going on a little vacation for a week and you will need to stay will our friend Bruce Wayne in Gotham City until we get back." "Why can't I just stay here. It's not like I'm a bad daughter who will throw a party while your gone." "Because Mr.Wayne has a son and we think you should hang out with kids around your age, instead here studying or hanging out with your boyfriend."My father says. "That won't be happening." My mom's face went into a sorry look and said,"Did you to break up?" "If we broke up would he give me his jacket? No. He is just leaving to see some of his other friends for about 2 weeks." 

      "Please just go pack. We are all going to go and have dinner with them tonight. You'll stay there because we are leaving in the morning."  I stood up, went to my room, grabbed my black suit case, and started to pack. I grabbed some of my black tank tops, some of my rocker/punk shirts, some pairs of black and blue ripped and faded skinny jeans. I grabbed my black converses, combat boots, and my black high tops. I packed my sweatpants, some more tank tops, and then packed all of my bathroom items. I looked over at my bed and there laid Roy's red hoodie.I grabbed some books, paper, pencils, and my laptop and put them in a small black book-bag.  

   "Sarah are you ready?" I hear my mom yell from the living room. "Yeah.I'll be down in a second!"I yelled back. I put on Roy's hoodie, grabbed my suit case and back pack, then went downstairs to wear my mom and dad were waiting for me. My mom changed into a beautiful light pink dress, my dad changed into a tux, and I was still in my black tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, and black combat boots. My hair was still in a pony tail, but messier than when I first put it up since I was outside and it was windy. I loaded my bags in the car, sat in the back seat, put my earbuds in, and waited for the long ride to be over with. 

~~~~~~~****~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      As we pulled up to The Wayne Manor, I was in shock by how big it is. There was an older guy out side the front door, waiting, most likely for us. I got out of the car and the man approached us."Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Andrew, as well to you Ms. Sarah," I looked at him a little weird because I had no idea how he knew my name,"My name is Alfred Pennyworth. Now if you don't mind following me, Mr. Wayne and Mr. Grayson are waiting inside." Alfred turned around and started walking to the house. 

A/N This chapter is dedicate to one of my best friend's Elaina. She has helped me threw tough times and she is always there when I need her.