Chapter 3

I ended up taking a bus to Star City. As I came up upon Roy's apartment building, I noticed that one of the lights were on. That brought a smile to my face. I walked inside and ran up to his apartment.  I grabbed out the spare key and turned the lock. I walked in and stopped in my dead tracks when I saw bother Robin and Kid Flash. Their eyes widened when they saw me. "I know you are friends with Roy but you don't go through his stuff." Was all I said. "Who are you?" Robin asked. "Roy's girlfriend." Their faces fell."We didn't know he had one." "Well now you know, so get out." I said sitting on a chair. "What are you doing here?" Kid Flash asked. "What gives you the right to come here ask me questions while I'm worried sick that my boyfriend is dead!" I yell at him as I stood up walking towards him. He started to back away, when he hit the wall it opened up. Both Kid Flash and Robin just looked at it. 

"Thank you boys," Was all I said before walking into the secret room. There I saw my supplies. I smiled when I saw a label on the shelf with my weapons on there. 

Sarah/ Black Arrow

DO NOT TAKE THIS STUFF I AM FINE YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS! PLEASE DON'T BECOME HER AGAIN. SHE'S NOT YOU. SHE CHANGES YOU. DON'T GIVE IN!!!!

I smiled at label. He always cared. If he is gone someone has to fight. I know how to fight. I'm not going to give in. I grabbed my suit and the mask. I turned around and there stood Kid Flash and Robin. "Long story." I said. I ran to the bathroom and got changed. As I came back I grabbed a bag from the room and grabbed my bow and arrows. I put Roy's hoodie in the bag and jumped out the window. As I made it to the roof of the building, I looked over Star City. Roy's memory isn't going down with out a fight. I saw a bus that was going by. I jumped on and hitchhiked a ride to New York. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked up to the remains of Cadmus labs, I couldn't help but think about Roy. I ran over to the remains and started digging threw them. After about 3 hours of digging, I found nothing. I was starting to give up hope. As I moved a final rock, I broke down into tears. There laying on the ground, shattered was Roy's bow. I reached down and grabbed the pieces and placed them into the bag. Roy left me and I couldn't do anything to save him. He said he was going to come back. He said he wanted to hang on to his hoodie until he came back. Now I'll never get to say that I loved him. He's gone and I can't do anything, but Black Arrow can. 

A/N I know the video is with Arrow but It goes well with the story. Just pretend that Thea is Sarah. Hope you like. It hurt writing the chapter and sorry its boring but It will get interesting in the next.