Chapter 2

As we entered the manor, it was bigger on the inside than the out and it was huge on the outside. We walked into the living room and there was an adult in a tux,like my fathers, and 2 boys standing there. Neither of them were wearing anything fancy. They all turned to face us, when my phone went off. I smiled and walked out of the room and answering it. "Hey." I said."Hey, Sarah. I'm about to leave so I just called to tell you." "Okay so can you tell me something else?" "Depends." "Are you going on this mission alone?" "Yes. I'm going in alone but I have some friends who have my back." "Good. I'll see you when you come back." "Deal. Bye." "Bye." I said then hung up the phone.

     "Sarah come back in here!"My mother yelled. I made my way back into the living room."Sarah this is Bruce Wayne." My dad said pointing to him. "I know I've seen him on TV." Both of my parents just gave me a stare. "I mean, it's a pleasure." I smiled. The 2 boys just looked at me. "Take a picture it lasts longer." I said sending them a deadly stare. "Sarah." My mother said glaring at me. "What? It's not like I want to come here." Bruce finally spoke up." Alfred can you lead Ms. Andrew up to the room she will be staying in?" "Yes Master Wayne." He said. He tried to grab my bags, but I interfered. "I'll take my own bags." Alfred just looked at me, then Bruce, and back at me. Bruce nodded and Alfred then said,"This way Ms. Andrew."  

    Alfred lead me up the stairs and down a hallway. It was the last door in the hallway. It was beside 2 other doors. "That's Master Bruce's room and Master Grayson's room." Alfred said pointing at the doors.  I walked in the room and laid my bags on the bed. I walked back downstairs to see the boys, who I still don't know their names, playing video games and my parents talking with Mr. Bruce Wayne. I sat on the couch, pulled my earbuds, and started listening to Little Do You Know by: Alex and Sierra. There was a tap on my shoulder . I turned around and one the boys stood there. He has black hair, wore sun glasses, and a red hoodie with a black jacket over top. I took out one of my ear buds."Is there something I can help you with?" I asked him. He held out a controller."Play me." Was all he said. I looked at the other boy who had red hair, a yellow long sleeve shirt under a red button up shirt, and green eyes. 

I grabbed the controller from his hands

I grabbed the controller from his hands.  "What's your name loser?" I ask as I move over to the TV. He was silent and looked over at Mr. Wayne. Bruce nodded." Dick." I just looked at him. "Ok and your little boyfriend over there." The other boy said,"Hey I'm not his boyfriend. I'm his best friend." "And the difference is?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes. "I'm Wally. I'll see later, Dick. Aunt Iris is making lasagna for dinner." "See ya. " He turned to the game and I started kicking his butt. About 3 hours of playing my parents were about to leave, when Bruce's phone went off. "Turn on the news." Was all he said. "I was going through my old messages from Roy when I found one I must of forgot to read. 

Hey I was going to tell you that I was heading to Cadmas Labs. I know you are going to watch the news so I may as well tell you. Anyways bye- Roy.

"There has been an explosion at a Cadmas Labs in New York. Caught in side the explosion was our very own Red Arrow" I dropped my phone on the ground and everyone's eyes directed towards me. "Go."was all Bruce said before Dick ran out the door. All I could think about was before Roy left he told me to keep his jacket safe and that he didn't think he would come back from this mission. He knew he was going to die. All I knew is I needed to find Roy. I have to go so something I choose to leave behind. It looks like Black Arrow is coming back for a little while. I ran upstairs, grabbed Roy's hoodie, and ran back downstairs. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door hearing my mother calling my name. Please be okay. Please be okay.

A/N I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Ravenpaw for helping feel good about this story and to make me feel as if maybe I am a good writer. I wasn't feeling like that because I got criticized by what I wrote and told I shouldn't write because i had no skill ,but thanks to you I know I can write and I'm good at it so. Please go give @Ravenpaw a follow.