Chapter 4

It was about 5 in the morning when I got back to the Wayne's Manor. As I sneaked in the window in the living room, I jumped when I heard,"How was your night out, Ms. Andrew?" I turned around to see Alfred standing there with a cup of something. "It was nice to look around Gotham." I said. Bruce came down the stairs and saw me."Your up early."Bruce said,"What's wrong your eyes are red?" "Nothing and I haven't had much sleep." I said going upstairs and down the hallway. As I reached the door to my room, Dick's opened and he stood there looking at me. "You okay?" He asked. I turned to look at him."No I'm not. I'm stuck in this stupid house with strangers when I would like to be hanging out with my friends, but no I stuck with you and your weird family and friend." I walked into the room and slammed the door shut. "Gez. How does Roy like her?" I heard from the door.

    I opened the door and Dick just stood there. "How do you know Roy?" I asked,"and how do you know that Roy likes me?" "Um..."Was all Dick said before Alfred came up the stairs. "Master Grayson breakfast is ready. Mrs. Andrew you are more than welcome to join us." I went in my room, grabbed Roy's hoodie, put it on, and went past Alfred and Dick. As I made my way downstairs Mr. Wayne was at the table and said,"Are you joining us Sarah?" I turned towards him and said," I'm not, no. I'm going to go see some friends." Dick Grayson walked in and said," Well wait until I get done eating and I can show you around town."  "Dick, I'm sure that is what she did last night. After what we saw on the news." Bruce said. "You know I guess I could eat with you guys." I said. I sat down by the table and Alfred then came up to me and said,"Tea or Coffee?" I smiled and said,"Coffee please." He poured me a cup and I thanked him. 

   "So, Sarah tell us about yourself." Dick just started to stare as it was silent. "Well I'm a Senior in High School, and I like music." That was when I heard Dick whisper,"Yeah and Roy." That was when I tried kicking him under the table. "Dick, what about Roy? Have you talked to him? You would always hang out until he would disappear at night." Bruce said. I started to drink my coffee when Dick said,"Yeah I'm thinking I will invite him over tonight so we can hang out." That's when I started to choke. When I was able to breath I got up from the table and said,"Thanks for the breakfast. I'm going to be going now."  "Do you think I can come. We can finish our conversation on the way." Bruce had a confused look on his face when I said,"Fine but bring a coat it's cold where we are going." 

  Dick nodded, got up from the table, grabbed his coat, and followed me out the door. "Alfred can drive us." I looked at him. "No. My friends my way." He just was quiet till he said,"Roy and I are good friends. He told me his big secret. Most likely the one that made you run out last night." As we got on the bus to Star City I finally said,"Yeah that's why I left. I needed to find him." Dick looked at me and said,"Did you?" "No. I didn't." "That is weird he texted me to tell you that he is fine." "How does he know I knew you?" "He knew you were staying at my house." "How?" "Your parents told him." Okay but that still sounds a little suspicious."The bus stopped at a bus stop near my friends and I's club house. "Okay now that we are in Star City. Who do we call to get a ride?" I just looked at him."We walk. It's like 2.3 miles from here. It won't kill you." The face he made was priceless. "I'm kidding. Its like a block away." I started to walk and followed like a love sick puppy. 

~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we came up to my club house, it looked like Dick has never seen punk people. The whole club house was black and it was blaring music. "Follow me. Maybe they won't kill you." "I can handle myself." He said following me into the house. When I walked in all you could hear was,"Hey Sarah!" coming from my friends. "You guys are loud." Dick said. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks."Who is this, Sarah?" Said my friend Stephen. "This is Dick Grayson. He wanted to come and I didn't want to be rude." I said as I sat on the sofa. Lets just say that was when it went down hill.