Chapter 9

Early update! It's really late guys so sorry if there are any typos.

Now this is the chapter most have been waiting for! So here it is! Hope you enjoy.

*Some minor mature content*

After school Kyoya asked me if I wanted to hang out with him. "Ummmm.... I don't know..." I scratched the back of my neck. "I have a lot of work to catch up on." I said, which is true but not the entire reason.

"Well I can help you." Kyoya offered. Smiling at me.

Let's just say I mentally punched myself in the face repeatedly. "Ok" I smiled back at him. "We will head over to your place?" I asked remembering that my room is a absolute mess.

"Of course!" He said seeming excited. We walked to our separate cars and drove over to his place. The whole time thinking what I was getting myself into. All he wants is to be friends but I want more and now I'm dying every time I see him yet for some reason I agreed to spend time with him because I just can barely say no.

I looked at the car in front of me. Watching Kyoya drive without a care in the world... I sighed and convinced myself to not let it get to me right now.

He stopped in front of his gate to get someone to open it for us. A few seconds later the gates opened and we drove in. I wish I had a gate.

I parked in front of his mansion and grabbed all my books and papers, getting out of my car.

"Would you like a hand?"I jumped and dropped all my stuff. Kyoya just smiled and tried not to laugh. "Did I scare you?"

"No. I.. I just...saw a big spider."

"Uh hu." I could tell he didn't believe me.

He bent down and helped me pick up my stuff. Then we headed into his house, up the stairs and to his room. When we got there we sat on his bed and tried to organize my papers.

"Ok. Now that we have all that organized what do you want to start with?" Kyoya asked, looking proud that we organized the mess of papers.

"Umm. How about math?" I asked. Math is my best subject and I like to start with the easy stuff. He nodded.
And I went to work.

A few hours later I was finally caught up. Thank god. So me and Kyoya just talked for a bit. It was going good until he asked the question. "So why were home and refused to see us?" He asked. I could tell he had wanted to ask that for a while. I just looked down, not knowing what to say. "Tamaki, you can tell me. Did something happen?" I didn't say anything. I just sat there like an idiot. "Tamaki. You can tell me anything."

I finally spoke up. "I don't know about that." I still was looking down. Not wanting to make eye contact.

"Tamaki..." He put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up. I knew I couldn't tell him so I did the next thing that came to mind. I leaned over and kissed him... Full on the lips. He didn't do anything. He just sat there. I pulled back. I could already feel tears burning my eyes. Without even looking at him I got up and walked towards the door.

"Tamaki...."

I stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry..." I said then turned back around and grabbed the nob.

"Wait..." Kyoya sounded different. I don't know, Just something in his voice. He got up and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I walked over to him. He looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry Kyoya... I shouldn't have done that to y-" Kyoya kissed me. I was taken back for a moment but then kissed him back. He pulled away for a second.

" I never did answer your question." He said. I gave him a confused look. "About who I like." He smiled. Then kissed me again, more passionately this time.
While kissing him he backed up and laid on his bed. Pulling me with him. Then he rolled so he was on top of me. He took off his shirt, showing off his beautiful chest. I could feel myself getting nervous, He is acting so different than usual.

He looked at me, his eye asking me if this is what I wanted. I answered by kissing him again. I felt him smile on my lips. I smiled back, then pulled his head down further into the kiss.

He pulled me up, for a second I was confused, but then realized it was so that he could pull off my shirt. I could feel his hands shaking.

"Kyoya, are.... Are you a virgin?" I asked, pulling away from him for a moment. Kyoya blushed, then nodded. Kyoya blushed!!! I'm so happy right now!!!
"Are you?" He asked. I nodded as well, probably blushing like a tomato. So, I did the best I could to hide it, by quickly leaning in to kiss him again. He didn't even hesitate to kiss back. This must be a dream.

I brushed my fingers down Kyoya's bare chest. It was so smooth and full of muscle.

That must have been the last straw for Kyoya, because he started undoing my pants. I smiled and helped him. Then, helped with his.
I could feel my hands start to shake, from how nervous I was. I still can't believe this is the same Kyoya I have always known.

He looked at me one more time, to make sure this is what I wanted. Was that even a question? I nodded. He kissed me again, then got up, and pulled open a drawer. He grabbed something out of it. It was lube I think.

"You're prepared? Wha-"I started.

"Please don't ask questions." Kyoya said, silencing me. I nodded, and let him do what he had to do. There is definitely no going back now. And that's fine by me.

"Are you ready?" Kyoya asked.

"Stop asking questions." I answered. Starting to get really anxious. "Just do it."

Kyoya wasted no time in doing so. He positioned himself. Next thing I know, I could feel it. Kyoya Jr. Yes, I just named it.

Then he started moving, and I almost died. I am the happiest person in the world right now.

He must have noticed how happy I was, for he smiled then moved quicker. Then, I felt his happy moment.

Half an hour later I laid beside him, cuddling up. I knew I should be on my way home right now but I just don't want to leave Kyoya. Things escalated quickly tonight,(Obviously). I looked up at Kyoya. He is so beautiful. "I hate to say it but if you don't get home soon your father will start to worry." I nodded. I got up, quickly got dressed and gathered all my stuff. He got up and got dressed to. I gave him a hug and then headed out the door. "See you tomorrow." I said waving. He waved back and I left.

When I got into my car I could barely believe it...All of my doubts and worry were for nothing. I glanced over at Kyoya's Mansion. Good night. I said in my thoughts then started my car and went home.