Gather

AMI POV

after the short date with Seungcheol i went home to prepare for a dinner since today im in charge for cooking. But when arrive home there is no one at home. Its quite weird. "Where are they ? Or im the one who get home too early ?" I told to myself and quickly change my clothes and start when to the kitchen.

*RING! RING* 

Suddenly my phone is ringing, i look at up an saw Riae name. "Hello ?" I said through the phone.

"Unnie. Are you home ?" She ask me and i just said yes. "Neon eodiya ?" I ask her back.

"Unnie mian. Me, Tsuki and Yeo at Gangnam right now. We need to buy something" she said to me.

Thats why i heard someone talking. "Aahh chincha. But you guys need to come home before dinner. I have something to discus tonight. Okay ?"

"Arraseo unnie. See ya later" she said that and hang up.

TIME SKIP**

One after one the girls came home. And finally the house if full with the girls.

EZZY POV

the dinner is so chaos today. Just like always.

"GUYS!" Ami unnie shouted. And everyone in the dining room when quiet.

"U-unnie. Wae ? That shocked us. Really". I told her.

"Hahahaaa. Aniya. After dinner pls gather at first hall. I got something to discus" she said with a grin.

"Aishh. UNNIE !!" We said in unison.

*after dinner

After dinner we gather up at the first hall. Its like Ami unnie just got a new project for us. Bc she always gathered us up when we got a new project.

"Alright guys. This morning CEO call Scoups and tell him about our new project.." Ami unnie said.

"Seungcheol ? But Ami,  why he is the one who got a call for our project ? " Sujin unnie ask her and all of us look really confused except for Tsuki.

"Thats why i wan to discus with you guys. Especially KIM EUNHEE" Ami unnie said that while glaring at Tsuki.

Tsuki in warning if Ami unnie call her real name. All of us looking at Tsuki. But she just grin and make a peace sign. Sigh. She is the trouble maker.

"Hehehe. What about me Ami unnie ?" Tsuki ask looking quite nervous.

"We will do this project together with Seventeen. And you guys already know that this girl, KIM EUNHEE have a major problem with KWON SOONYOUNG." She said that still glaring at Tsuki.

We all just holding our laugh. "She in big trouble if she and hoshi did they little drama" Yeoeun whisper to me. I just nod in agreement. And we laugh.

TSUKI POV

wait. Project with Seventeen ? The one that hoshi told me this evening ? Or the new one? Now im confuses.

"What kind of project this time Ami ?" Reem unnie ask Ami unnie.

"The whole new song. But me and seungcheol already set up your guys part. So we need to meet seventeen tomorrow at Pledis building at 9am. Anyone who late, i will punish." Ami unnie said.

I dont know why but sometime Ami unnie is so scary. Lol.

RIAE POV

"HOT HOT HOT PINK. HOT PINK. HOT PINK."
My phone alarm ringing in our room. Our room ? Yes. I shared a room with Tsuki.

"Yahh. Pls make your phone shut up before i drown your phone" Tsuki said half sleeping.

Aish this girl. She always like that. "Just wake up already you weird. Its already 8am. We need to be there at 9am today" i said while get up from my bed and proceed to bathroom.

"I bet she wont wake up until im done and ready to go." I said to myself.

I wore a short with a flower print shirt with a black jeans jacket. I put on some simple make up and brush my hair. I get out from bathroom and look at the clock at the wall. 8.33am and that girl still dead on her bed.

Knock. Knock. "Tsuki. Riae. Are you guys wake up already ? Breakfast is ready in kitchen. We go first alright. And dont be late." Sujin unnie said that behind our door.

"Algesseo unnie. We getting ready right now see ya later." I said while walking toward Tsuki's bed.

"YA!!! WAKE UP ALREADY !!" i said half yelling to her.

"Give me 5 more minutes" waving her hand asking me to stop waking her up.

"5minutes your ass!! Wake up. Its already 8.33am. And you need to be at the place at 9am." I said while shaking her body.

"Yes. Yes i kno-- WHAT ?!! IM A DEAD MEAT IF IM LATE"

Wow. Thats pretty fast. "I told you. Hurry up and get ready. I will go first. Meet you later. And pls dont be late." I said waving goodbye to her.

TSUKI POV

"I am a dead meat if im late today". I told to myself.

I grab a pair of skinny jeans and hoodie. And then i brush my hair still looking up at the clock. 8.48am. "Shit. Im late" i said cursing to myself.

I hurriedly grab my snapback and my back running down stair. I wear a pair of black sneaker and take my skate board. I running out from the house and get on my skate board on the way to pledis building.

8.55am. I arrived at the building and quickly went into our practice room.

And suddenly i bump into someone when i was running to our practice room. When i look up i saw the person i hate the most. Kwon soonyoung...

"Why it must be you again.?!" i said growning at him. 

"Get away Tsuki. We late." he quickly grab my hand and enter the practice room. 

As we enter the practice room all eyes on us. okay. now im really dead. i look up the watch in my hand, showing 8.59am. wait.. then im not late. but why they all staring at me. 

i glare at Hoshi and our hand. wait!! our hand. "Hoshi. Tsuki. since when did you guys can do that. " Seungkwan said while pointing our hands. yeah. He freaking hold my hand. 

"Y-yahh. We just bump infront of this door and i dont want us to be late so i just grab her hand and enter this room." Hoshi explain i just hide my red face and just nod.

"i though miracle happen just now" Mingyu said and everyone in that room laugh their ass out. 

"Aish. Shut up Mingyu before i kill you" i said and sit beside Reem unnie. 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................