Caleb Dume

The dates are going to start having decimal points, 1 is the beginning of the year, 12 is the end of the year, (Ex: 22.10, the tenth month of the year.) Yes, I know the SW years and months are longer and such but this is just to make this simple for y'all. :-)

~22.2 BBY~

Jade -

This week the healer told Jade to rest, and just rest. She wasn't supposed to leave the Temple or anything since her rib was so close to being done healing.

Teegan was actually with Anakin at a border dispute in the Outer Rim. She could sense that Teegan was ready to become a Jedi soon. Jade knew he'd be a great one, he always did what was right and Jade had taught him everything I knew.

Weirdly, he was like a brother to her even though she was about a whole decade older than him. Jade had honestly lost track of how old she was.

An emergency Jedi Council meeting was called, it was urgent and wasn't even taking place in the Jedi Council room, they were supposed to meet in the Temple hangar. Some clones coming back from a mission came across Master Yumni's ship. It was practically abandoned, all the clones with her were missing and Master Yumni was murdered.

They said it was bad, but Jade didn't know how bad though. As soon as Obi-wan and her walked into the hangar she got a huge, depressing, dark feeling. Something that Jade couldn't explain but it made her want to break down in tears.

Gregor was walking next to Obi-wan and Jade. He had his blasters holstered and his helmet in his arm as we walked up to the small group of Jedi Masters who were waiting for a group of commando clones to bring Master Yumni's hovering casket off the ship.

They walked down the ramp, three clones on each side to escort the box. Jade gulped as they approached them, as soon as she saw the body, her own body froze. It was as though she couldn't breath.

Jade heard Master Luminara gasp next to her, her tone was anger as she spoke, "Who would do this?!"

The body had been mutilated, Jade could notice one of her eyes was about half way down her cheek and her forehead beaten into too many directions.

Where her ear should've been, there was a blaster hole that you could see right through to the white cotton below the body.

Her nose was smashed in and her other eye wasn't even there. Everyone was shocked, Jade didn't know anyone would ever do this. Not even somebody on the Dark Side of the Force, this was vile and disgusting. You couldn't even recognize her besides her lightsaber that one of the commando clones handed to Master Yoda.

The intriguing matte spirals and leaf designs all over the handle, it was beautiful. 

"We found her ship on the edge of the Mandalore Sector, we were making our usual rounds around the Outer Rim Territories when we identified her ship by the Republic markings. There were no clones with her-" The Commando clone began before they all felt a young, sad presence.

Jade quickly whipped her head to the door to see an eleven year old boy, the same boy that she brought to the temple almost nine years ago. 

Jade's eyes widened, she had completely forgotten. Jade didn't care what any of the other Masters had to say, she walked straight over to the little boy and crouched down to his level, grabbing both of his arms.

"Hi Caleb... Do you remember me? I haven't seen you in a while," Jade told him, a forced smile on her face. But she knew he could sense it.

Master Yumni was Caleb's Master. They hadn't even been Master and Padawan for that long, maybe a year or so. Jade looked him straight in the eyes as he spoke, "Yeah... You brought me here." He replied causing Jade to look back at the Masters behind her.