Chapter 3

We walked together to the entrance of the building and he made sure my silk and faux fur coat was wrapped tightly around my shoulders before putting his arm around my waist and we went out into the cold. Yoongi lead me to the door of a sleek black limousine. When he opened the large door for me, I got in sat down making sure to smooth the dress. When I looked up, I was startled slightly to see 6 other men. Yoongi got in next to me and closed the door tightly. Soon after, the car started to move. Immediately I recognized Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok. The rest of them, I've never seen before. 

"Hello Ashley, my name is Jin." One of them said. I looked over at him. He was also very handsome. They all were. 

I smiled at him, "Nice to meet you, Jin." I wasn't entirely surprised he knew my name. 

The one next to Jin smiled at me, "I'm Namjoon." I nodded and smiled back at him warmly. That left one person who I didn't know. Hoseok nudged him.

"Introduce yourself. It's impolite not to do so." Hoseok said.

"Apologies, I'm Jimin. Nice to finally meet you, Ashley." I immediately was caught in a trance. He was very lovely. 

"It's nice to meet you too." I said. Jimin was very charming and had a soothing voice. I looked at Jungkook. He was leaning back against the seat with his left leg crossed over the right. His hands were folded in his lap. Jungkook looked flawless. He caught me staring and winked at me. 

"We're almost there. We should get the masks out now." Jin said as he opened a small compartment next to him in the empty seat. One by one he handed each of them a beautiful black mask. It almost looked like a Phantom of the Opera mask but a bit different. Instead of only covering one half of the face, it covered both but it still showed the mouth and some of the left cheek. There was also some type of black fabric on the inside of the mask that covered the eyes so you could see while wearing the mask but no one could see your eyes. The one he handed to Yoongi was the same but rather than black, it was white. The one he handed to me was a beautiful black and red masquerade mask. It only covered the top of my face starting from my nose. It had long silk ribbons on each side to tie it. Jungkook moved to sit next to me and had me turn to face Yoongi so he could put the mask on me. Jungkook tied the ribbons and made sure the mask wasn't too lose. When I turned back around after he finished he looked at me for a second before he smiled. Mine too had the black fabric hiding my eyes. I could see just fine though so it wasn't a problem. 

Shortly after, we arrived in front of a large mansion. Suddenly I became quite nervous. Yoongi opened the door and stepped out. He helped me get out of the car and the other followed. When the others were all out, Yoongi had me turn to face him. He reached up and plucked the pins out of my hair that held it in it's bun. At least I'd curled all of my hair. 

"There. Much better, you're stunning." He said as he placed the pins in my small handbag. 

"I couldn't agree more. She's a lovely one." Jungkook said as he walked over to me. Their masks had a creepy but mysterious look to them that was rather attractive on them. Yoongi took the lead, with me at his side and his arm hooked with mine as we walked up the steps and into the mansion. We were greeted by the warmth of the large room.The entrance room clearly doubling as a ball room. (The image below is what it looks like)

 (The image below is what it looks like)