Chapter 1

A/N: I apologize that this chapter is so short! I'm new to this.. xx

Camila's POV

"My word, she is so beautiful," I think to myself as I look over at Lauren in the seat next to me. She catches my stare and does that little wave she always does. Gosh she's so cute. I'm really glad we're all taking a break to go on a ski trip! Just us girls, with parental supervision a few miles away that is. Mani's mom hooked us up with this sweet place.

"Camz will you share your blanket?" Lauren asks quietly. All the other girls are asleep and we have a few more hours until we get to the lodge.

"Sure thing," I smile and give her some of the blanket. She scoots close to me on our back row that we always get. I put in my headphones and close my eyes until one of my ears is no longer playing music. "Lauren!" I hiss. She gives me a quick peck on the ear and says she wants to listen with me. How could I say no?

Lauren's POV

Camila and I are all cuddled up because our driver refuses to turn the air conditioner down. I kind of like it though. I ask her if I can lay down and rest my head in her lap, which she quickly nods to. I scooch down and close my eyes. Sleep takes me away and I wake up to a rowdy Dinah. "Everybody wake up! We're here my babies," is said multiple times by her. God bless her, though. I sit up and Camila gives me one of her sleepy smiles.

"Morning sunshine," she yawns.

"Ew morning breath!" I whisper close to her lips. Wow, she oddly enough has a nice mint smell on her lips. I take a mental note to ask later what she uses for lip gloss. We all take our bags into the upstairs of the lodge and begin to pick rooms.

"Bad news girls, the hotel I was staying at never receive my confirmation," Mani's mom slowly says.

"Where are you going to stay then?" Ally asks nervously. She had been so excited about this trip.

"Guess who just got a new housemate for the week?" Oh my gosh, this is going to be interesting. Don't get me wrong, I love her mom, but I was hoping for some quality girl time. Damn.