Chapter 5

Camila's POV

"CAMILA!" everyone screamed. Then I ran straight into a tree.

I was looking at Lauren's beauty just moments before, the way she looked at me.

Next thing I know, blood is gushing from my nose and lip and I have several cutes on my face. Lauren is wiping away the blood with her clothes. I can see she's talking but I can't hear her.

"Shhh Camz. It's gonna be okay, we're all here. Layla went to get the onsite nurse." She kisses my forehead and tightens her grip. Safety. That's what I feel in her arms. I nod and smile a small smile. I was able to hear again.

"Yo dawg, you were doing great, then you had to look over here. See a cute boy?" Dinah said while giggling. I hope my eyes hadn't widened too much. My head really started I hurt.

"No I-" was all I got out before Layla came back with this guy in a nurse outfit. Lauren helped me up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're gonna be okay Camz," she smiled.

"Hey you guys. I'm Dr. James, but please just call me James. How are you feeling?"

I smiled at Lauren, who was still wiping up the dried blood, "I'm better now." He nodded and gave me an outstretched hand.

"Just to be safe, come with me back to the clinic area and I can make sure those cuts don't need stitching." I nodded and looked at Lolo who furrowed her eyebrows.

"Can my friend come with me too?" speaking about Lauren. She looked at me and gave me a grin.

"Um, sure."

Now Lauren spoke, "You guys go have a fun time, we might come back out, depending on Camzi here," she took my hand and squeezed it.

They all agreed and gave me big hugs while telling us to hurry back. James was already walking back, looking upset. Lauren wrapper her arm around my waist and asked if I was ready to walk. I nodded and bit my lip nervously, which hurt me because I forgot about my cut.

"Love don't do that," she smirked. "How am I gonna be able to kiss you without hurting you if it doesn't heal?"

"Like this," I replied. I stopped walking and pulled her close after making sure no one was watching. She looked at my lips with a certain hunger. Our lips crashed together, followed by hands running through hair and fingertips everywhere. God what a rush.

"Let's go baby," she said while catching her breath. I nodded and we walked back to the lodge.

Lauren's POV

Is it safe to say that Camila looked cute when she got hurt? I don't want her to hurt, but she gets all dazey and flirty and just..sexual. My feisty love.

"Okay your nose is not broken, but your lip is obviously busted," James was telling us as he was getting some stuff to clean up Camila. My jacket sleeve was a soaking crimson now, but I didn't mind. "Are you two a thing?"

The question had taken me back. "What?"

"You two heard me," he giggled out. "I'm wasn't trying to get with her, I'm gay. I just thought you two were precious." We looked at each other and shrugged.

"Ha uh yeah we are, I guess you could say. Please don't say anything in front of our friends, they don't know yet." He nodded politely and smiled.

"No problem there."

After Camila was all fixed up and blood-less, we sat down in front of the fire. The lodge was basically empty except for James and the receptionist at the very front of the lodge.

Camila layed down and put her head in my lap, pursing her lips.

"You okay?" I asked while leaning down to kiss the cut on her forehead.

"Yes ma'am. I just was wondering if you wanted to uh, well um.. Do you want me right now?" She bit her side of her lip that wasn't cut.

"I always want you baby," I said as I stroked her face gently. She sat up and got on my lap. "Let me know if I hurt you, okay?"

I received no reply as she put her hands on my waist and began to rub under my clothes, driving me crazy.

"Mmm," is the only sound I can make as she starts to kiss my neck and collarbone.

"I love your body," she says against my lips. I love hers too but before I can reply she kissed me hard. I taste the crimson before he does and I break our kiss. She looks confused before she sees my bloody lip and grabs a tissue and puts in against her cut.

"Oops," she giggles out with wiping my lips up.

"This really puts a damper on our love life, doesn't it?" I smirk.

"What happened to you Lauren?" Mani's mom walks in and asks.

Oh shit, was the look we both have. I have an idea.

"My lip was tickling me so I wiped it with my sleeve before realising I still had blood on it," yes good idea Lauren, I thought to myself.

She sat down in the chair next to us and looked at Camila and I with loving eyes.

"You two are my favorite couple."

She knew?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: How do you guys like it so far? I think I have an idea on where this is headed, but I love suggestions! Ilikeyoursockss.tumblr.com

also please check out my one shot: Lifeless :)