Chapter 6

Camila's POV

My head was hurting even worse now, but she continued on.

"When two people are in love, you can tell. The way they care about eachother, the way one doesn't want to be without the other, you know how it feels." Mani's mom explained.

Lauren and I just looked at eachother.

"Please don't tell?" Lauren begged softly. "What would the girls think?"

"The girls already know darling. They just want you two happy. And if that means with eachother, then they'll be there for you every step of the way." She smiled at us and I knew everything would be okay. "I'll leave you two alone now, just be careful about what you do."

She winked at us and left the lodge. Gross mama.

"Lauren, babe?" I kissed her cheek softly.

"Nothing love."

I nodded and looked at her. She looked upset, but I wasn't sure what made her look any different. It's like when you know it's going to rain, but the sun is still shining. I backed up on the sofa a little bit and stared at the fire.

"Camz come back?" She whispered. Her eyes flickered from me to the fire and back to me. I got up and extended my hand out to her and she took it, furrowing her eyebrows all the while.

"What are you up to, Cabello?"

I just giggled and told her to close her eyes and turn around. She did so and I ran to the old radio I had seen in the corner and turned it on. I skipped back to her and kissed the back of her neck. She turned around and listened to the music.

"You're a great dancer when we perform, but let me see how great you are at slow dancing?" I said against her cheek and kissed it. She put hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around her neck and kissed her softly.

We danced slowly for a little while, but something didn't seem right.

"Baby please tell me what's wrong." I hated seeing her upset. Especially when she was trying to hide it.

"I didn't want anyone to know. I wanted our love to be just between us."

"Lauren who cares? I love you and you love me. The girls are happy for us. Isn't this great?" I was pleading.

She kissed me and nodded.

Lauren's POV

I'm not too sure about this. We're sitting here on the couch and I'm pretty content I guess. I was just, surprised? I thought it was a big deal for people to find out about us. And Camila wants people to know? This is a lot for just one day.

We had fallen asleep on the couch holding eachother and were awoken by James.

"Ladies you better wake up! Your friends are coming back."

We explained what happened with Normani's mom and he understood.

"I wish you both the best of luck. You really are cute together. I hope it stays that way."

Camila and I thanked him and I wrapped my arm around her.

"You're beautiful," I said quietly in her ear. She kissed my jawline and rubbed my other arm softly.

Don't screw this up, Jauregui.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry it took so long to write this chapter. I'm also sorry it's so short!! If you have any ideas, please comment or message me on tumblr: ilikeyoursockss.tumblr.com
thank you for reading :)