00: Sophie

::: SUMMARY/BLURB :::

Sophie Carmella experiences a tragic loss and just like that her world comes crumbling down. She needs to fight the forces that pull her down and not succumb to it. She just needs the strength to fight. But maybe she doesn't want to fight. Maybe, just maybe for this time, Sophie wants to lose.

But Andrew Smith, her boyfriend of four years, cannot let Sophie accept defeat and is determined to bring his beloved Sophie back.

::: NOTE :::

This is my short return to teen fiction! Though it's going to be deep and it will be spiritual and when I say spiritual I mean that there will be mentions of God and religion. It's not really one religion that I'll be focusing on. It's not really religion I'll be focusing on either but more of the spiritual side and what it is like to believe in something (or not). The only reason I'm mentioning this is because I know this might not interest some of you but that's totally okay with me.

[Also please take note that I am NOT Sophie. Sophie's thoughts are NOT mine].

Honestly, if you're going to read this then THANK YOU! It means so much to me.

::: DEDICATION :::

For Glee, the TV series, because they inspired this novella. High school isn't as easy as people sometimes think it is. Life doesn't turn shit after high school. Sometimes, all that shit starts from high school. But we've all got to be brave. It's hard. I know. It's easier said than done. I know. But let's all try! There is always something better after the curveballs that life decides to throw at us.

And also for rainbowbrook because without her, this novella wouldn't have been possible. Her writing was one of the many things that inspired me to write this. Thank you being a constant star, Christine!

::: TIMELINE :::

Start date: 6 July 2016

End date: 14 July 2016

::: STATUS :::

Complete. 

::: GENRES :::

- Teen Fiction
- Spiritual
- Romance

::: COPYRIGHT :::

This is entirely 100% my own work and plagiarism is simply unacceptable. Please do not steal my work. All my work is copyrighted © republicans. All characters/places/events and such are completely fictional and if real it is out of pure coincidence.

::: CAST :::

Bridgit Mendler as Sophie Carmella

Shane Harper as Andrew Smith

You are free to picture the characters however you want, though! The cast was just put up for fun

You are free to picture the characters however you want, though! The cast was just put up for fun. They are how I picture Sophie and Andrew.

Stay tuned in for frequent updates ;)

-Anha xo