14: Sophie Makes Love

14:

SOPHIE MAKES LOVE

Sophie Carmella was a mess of nerves

Sophie Carmella was a mess of nerves. Well, not exactly a mess but she was still nervous nonetheless. Nervous and excited.

If this how virgins felt?

She heard the door being closed behind her as she slipped off the blindfold that Andrew had insisted on. She looked about the hotel room.

She gasped, the sheer beauty of the room taking her by complete surprise. "Andrew..." she started, "how did you afford this?"

"What did you think I was working the extra shift for? And Brody helped me get this room and-"

Sophie didn't let her boyfriend finish. Feeling a sudden rush of warmth, she curled her hands around Andrew's collar and pulled him down for a hard kiss.

He smiled into the kiss after he recovered from his girlfriend's suddenness and placed a hand on her lower back, tracing the edge of her skirt with his thumb. "I've got something for you," he whispered into their kiss.

She rolled her eyes, smiling mischievously. "Oh, I'm sure you do," she hinted, pressing her body up against his.

His laugh resonated around them before he peeled himself off her and reached behind her for a pink cardboard box. Sophie knew what was in the box before it was even opened.

Andrew handed the box to her. "For my queen," he said with a silly smile on his lips.

"You're so cheesy," Sophie giggled, takings the box from his hands and sitting down on the bed.

"Cheese is my middle name."

"You better be delicious cheese."

Andrew's eyes sparkled at his girlfriend's words. "Oh, you'll find out just how tasty this cheese is."

Sophie broke into a fit of laughter. She quelled her laughter and blinked a couple of times to get rid of the tears that had risen to her eyes due to her laughter. She then opened the pink cardboard box and tried her best not to smile.

She glared at Andrew. "You got me doughnuts."

He nodded seriously. "That I did."

"I'm on a diet, Andrew." How could he be so frustrating at times? Did he not understand the importance of a diet?

"Trust me, I'll be your new diet."

Sophie's lips twitched but she didn't smile yet. "Sexual innuendos aren't going to make me less angry."

He quirked an eyebrow before taking the box and setting it on the small table. Returning back to her, he looked down at her, and said, "but are you angry?"

Sophie scowled. "God, I hate you."

"Is that so?" Andrew taunted, running a hand up her thigh, her skin so good beneath his palms.

She stood up so quickly that Andrew would have fallen to the floor if she didn't strike out her hand to pull him towards her. Her hands slipped past his neck and into his hair. "Andrew," she whispered, smiling now.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I love you."

They had said those three words about a million times before but there was something in the way that Sophie said those words to him, that ignited him on fire and filled him with this blissful happiness that he had never experienced before.

He dipped his head down and leaned his forehead against hers. "I love you, too, Sophie."

Sophie leaned on her tiptoes and captured Andrew's lips into a fierce kiss. She guided him, then he guided her and soon they began to guide each other. Slowly, pleasurably, as each item of clothing came off in an excruciating pace.

He kissed her senseless and she kissed him senseless too. They weren't just a mess of bodies, heat and pleasure. Sophie felt the raw emotion, the unbreakable link, grow stronger when Andrew filled her up.

Andrew made love to her and she made love to him, and they both savoured each other. Slowly, pleasurably, as if they had all the time in the world and in a sense they did because they weren't ever going to let the other go.

Before Sophie fell into deep slumber, tired from the pleasurable activity with Andrew, as his arm lay across her, his finger skimming over her thigh, all she could think was, than God Andrew got her doughnuts. She was going to be starving in the morning.