Chapter 6

Chapter 6

He looked at Hannah in confusion. Then Hannah looked at him then back at me and grinned. She mouthed the words 'damn thats jordan?!' I nodded and I could feel myself blush.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had company. Ill just come back later." Jordan quickly said.

"Oh no I was just leaving." Hannah told him and scrambled to the door. "Y'all be good now ya hear? And Tabs, good job with this one." She winked at me and scurried out of the door.

"Oh gosh" I said, putting my face in my hand "I'm sorry about her she's just...Hannah." He started laughing and I smiled.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh uh your dad let me in I hope you don't mind."

"Oh no not at all."

"Good" he smiled "well I just wanted to talk about last night."

"Well do you wanna sit down first?" I giggled. He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Look Tabby I have alot on my mind so I'm just gonna say it. You're so pretty and funny and I love hanging out with you and that kiss last night was amazing and I can't stop thinking about it or you. There I said it." He gushed.

I just smiled "same here. I don't know why but I had butterflies all night and this morning and I haven't stopped thinking about that kiss and I-"

But before I could finish he cut me off with a kiss. This one was almost as magical as the first one. I grabbed his head and pushed him closed to me. His lips were soft and gentle on mine. The butterflies all came back at once only this time there were more. This was all new to me but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept kissing his perfect lips. To be honest, I can't tell you how long we were sitting there kissing but we probably wouldn't have stopped anytime soon if my dad didnt knock on the door.

We both stopped and looked at eachother with mischievous smiles.

"Yes?" I called, still looking into Jordan's eyes.

"Is Jordan staying for dinner? I just wanna know how much chicken I have to make." We both giggled still looking at eachother.

"Nah I was just about to leave." Jordan called to dad.

"Alrighty then." He said before walking away.

Me and Jordan looked at eachother again. He gave me another one of his gorgeous smirks.

"That was amazing." He finally said. "I've only known you for like two weeks but you make me feel..well I can't explain the way you make me feel but I like it."

"Same here." I said.

"Why don't we hang out again? Like tomorrow?" He shyly suggested.

"Sounds amazing." I replied. He leaned In and kissed me softly. I bit my lip as he got up. When he reached the door he turned around and looked at me.

"By the way, you're an amazing kisser." He said with a wink. I felt my face heat up. As he walked down the stairs Toby appeared in front of my door.

"You're an amazing kisser" he mocked.

"Ugh why are you so nosy!" I tried to sound stern but started cracking up.

I closed my bedroom door and hopped into my bed again. I kicked my feet up in the air with happiness. Why didnt anyone tell me what I was missing out on?