Tell Me Again

Jessica POV

"Jess that dress is it!" My designer, Angela squealed as I walked out from my dressing room. My B- cup boobs sat up nice making them look bigger. My round booty I've been working on for 2 years was shaped right and sat up perfect. My hips are wider since my butt got bigger and compliments my tiny flat waist. Damn I look good.

"Thank you love! Its perfect." I jumped a little and spun around. Prom is in 2 days and my dress is finally altered right. I have a two-piece mermaid set made by Vera Wang. Yes, Vera Wang. She offered to do my dress since I mostly model her dresses for her fashion shows. I went back in a took off the dress and placed it on the hanger and in its body bag. I threw on my sweats and tank and walked out       

"Do you have an idea of how you want your hair styled?" Angela asked.

"I was thinking honey blonde." I smiled. My hair was curly brunette and my skin tone was right between light bright and light skinned. I had my mother's eyes and my father's hair. I'm Italian, Indian, French Canadian, and Cuban. I wanted to do a brighter color than my boring brown hair.

"Honey Blonde it is." She made a call to my hairdresser for tomorrow afternoon.

"I'm going to go home. I'll catch up with you later." I said rushed as I hurried to my car.

"Don't forget to finish your last class online! Its due Monday!" She yelled after me. I threw up a thumbs up and sped off.

"Call Noni." I said through the Bluetooth in my car.

"Bitch wassup?" She yelled her NY accent pouring through my speakers.

"Aye im coming over."

"Alright the door's unlocked." She hung up.

I pulled up to Noni's house and walked up to her room. She was laying on her bed with her hair up and in a messy bun. Noni is Dominican, Italian, and African American. She's a little darker than me. Her hair is pure black and thick as hell.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Nervous."

"Why?"

"Cause."

"Look hoe." She looked up from her phone rolling her eyes.

"Okay damn. Okay. I don't know if I want to go to prom." She sighed. "IT'S JUST..." I raised my voice before she could say something. "It's just the simple fact that I'm going with my best friend instead of a date."

"Julian might be our best friend but that's still a date."

"Yeah but you got your man's and im just sitting here looking dumbfounded."

"True but when I moved here from NY it was a big ass transition. Brooklyn to Cali. But yall niggas helped me out. You and Julian. Just caused I found me a little thing that yeno." She smiled. "Don't mean shit. You always traveling and going on tours during the summers and then you left to do your school online. You graduating a year early. Is success or sorrow." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess if I wasn't so busy I'd have a man." I collapsed on the floor.

"Noni. I'm going to the store want something?" I lost my breath a little.

"Nah bro. You want something Jess?" She asked.

'Shit I want him.' I thought to myself. I just shook my head no.

"Alright I'll be back." Amahd said shutting the door.

My heart started beating again. He is so fine.

"Fuck you smiling for?" Noni said laughing.

"Shut up."

"Get off my brother he is not that damn cute. Muh fucker bout ugly as shit."

"Hmph."

"Aye Jess can you move your car so I can get out?" He said popping his head back in.

"Mmmmhmm. Mmm sure." I hesitated. He smiled disappearing. "Shit bitch cool it." I said to myself.

"Yes bitch cool it. Don't want you cumming on yourself." Noni laughed.

"Ha very funny." I said walking out her room. I got in my car and pulled out letting him out and pulling back in.

"Aye Jess!" He called.

"Yeah." I walked down the driveway to his car.

"My mans is having a party Saturday. 11 to whenever. It'll be after yall prom so you don't miss anything. My sis knows and I'ma make sure you know cause she forgetful." He shook his head.

"Yeah I'll remember to bring something to change in."

"Aight cool. I'll see you then." He smiled and sped off. Damn he gorgeous. I walked back in the house and noni was in the kitchen.

"Party?"

"Mmm he told you?" She said in that 'oh shit I forgot' tone.

"Mmmhm."

"Yeah you know I'm slow."

"I gotta go just text me the details and lemme know your second outfit after prom." I kissed her cheek and left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Starting Out Slow But It Builds !!

Lemme Know With A Vote and Comment !

Yess This Kayla's Little Sister Jessica from OUR LITTLE SECRET .

Yall Asked For More So Here it is !!