Feelings Run Deep

Jessica POV

I got out the shower and put on a thong and some sweats. My prom dress required no bra. I grabbed my phone and saw I had 5 text messages from Amahd. I instantly got butterflies.

Hey girl wyd 😘
Bout to go take pictures in my prom dress wbu 😻
Shit want to chill after ?
Yeah sounds straight where you wanna meet up?
My room👀
Bet💦
Bet💦

I was cheesing hard as fuck and I knew it. I didn't even hear my mom walk in the room.

"That's him huh?" She asked making me jump a little.

"You scared me. Yes it is. He wants to talk tonight." I lied.

"Talk? Well. I mean."

"Come on mom lets go." I grabbed her hand and we went to take the photos. I knew she had a million questions running through her mind.

We probably spent 3 hours total there. I took photos alone, with props, and with my parents. I couldn't wait to get out of there and see Amahd. I was slick nervous too. I gave my mom my dress hugged and kissed them and headed to Noni's house. I snuck through the back and opened the door. I heard the shower going so I waited on the bed.

I got under the covers and felt myself falling asleep. As soon as I started getting comfortable I felt him get in the bed and wrap his arm around me getting close. I turned and looked at him and gave him a kiss.

"Hey girl."

"Hey boy."

He stared at me. I still had make up on from the shoot and my hair was curly. He moved a strand out my face and held my face.

"There's something about you. That continues to draw me to you. It's crazy cause I've seen you everyday with Noni but I've never seen you. I'm starting to feel you."

"Me too." I was shocked.

"No foreal. I'm not playing. There's a lot we're going to risk if we continue this you know that right?"

"Yes I do and I don't care. I finally got you." I kissed him and he kissed me back. We made love together and fell asleep right after.

"Ummm excuse me." I felt a tap on my forehead. I opened my eyes and it was Noni standing at my side of the bed. I look over and Amahd was still asleep.

"Uhh-"

"Nope I already knew. I ain't stupid."

"Are you mad?" I didn't really care but she is my best friend.

"Nah not about this but about the fact you ain't tell me negro. Damn. He still is my brother with his ugly ass." She hit my arm.

"Yeah. It just-" He turned over and put his arm around me.

"Eww just eww." She threw up her hands and started walking away. "This gon take a while yeno that right?" She started mumbling in Spanish.

I shook my head and laughed. Amahd was laying close to me breathing on my neck making it hard to resist him. I started kissing his face and rubbing on him. He pushed me away and turned over. I laid my head on his back. I checked the Time on his clock.

12:45am

"Shit." I got up grabbed my clothes and put them on.

"What baby where you going?" Amahd asked grabbing my waist trying to pull me back.

"Home. Ima get in trouble." I ran out the door to my car. As I pulled into my driveway I saw the house lights on. "Fuck."

I walked to the door and my dad opened it. He pulled me inside and to the couch.

"Where the fuck have you been." His voice got louder with each word.

"I was at Noni's house."

"Bull shit!"

"I was I promise!" I was telling the truth. But not all of it.

"So who is this boy you've been seeing?" He asked. I looked at my mom. She just looked down at her feet. "Well?"

"Well." I said back.

"You better give me a damn answer! You are 16! Almost 17 and you're graduating early with a full career on your shoulders. I don't want you ending up like a younger version of-"

"Of who dad? Kayla? Why can't you be happy for her?! Yes she's older yes her now husband and father of her kids is young but you can't knock her happiness just like you can't knock mine."

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh okay."

"Alright. Since you big and bad. Give me your keys." I tossed it in his lap. He paused and death glared me. "You staying your ass here. If you want to see someone they gon have to come to you. We'll see if this lil boy got enough balls to bring his ass through my front gate."

I fake smiled.

"Jess get out my face. Better be lucky you still got your fucking phone." I got up and went to my room and got in the shower. I put my phone to charge and went to sleep. Let's see how long this will last..

****************************************

Sorry For The Late Update Like REALLY LATE UPDATE Smh ! I Had Surgery and Dealing with The Military Smh Just Hectic But I'm Going to Finish This . Bare With Me Babes ! ❤💙