Promise Me

Jessica POV

Today is prom and you know it's about to be lit! Me and Noni both look good as hell and eyes are on us. Her and her boo Jehlani were all hugged up and me and Julian were just... there. We just friends.

"Hey Jess uhh I just wanna say you look beautiful. Always have." He said smiling.

"Thank you Julian." I kissed his cheek and saw a flash. It was one of the school photographers. Instantly we took another one but in a cute pose with my hand on his chest. We laughed and went to go eat.

I looked at the clock. It was 9:30 and they were about to announce the Prince and Princess. Then the Queen and King. I was excited cause me and Noni were on the ballet.

"The 2016 Prom Princess is... Haley Bell!"

"Her nasty ass! Wonder how many dicks were sucked." Noni laughed. I nudged her. "What you know it's true." She said. I shook my head and laughed.

"The 2016 Prom Prince is... Joseph Gonzales!" We all clapped once they got their drapes and crowns.

"All right! This is what we've been waiting for! 2016 Prom King is... Caleb Daniel!" Everyone screamed and cheered. Caleb was the all star jock and most loved person in school. Plus he was fine as hell. But that didn't faze me. He was a senior. So me and Noni's chances were low.

They crowned him and he did a pose that made everyone laugh. They took pictures and then settled the crowd for the announcement of the Queen.

"And the 2016 Prom Queen is..." It's like time froze and everything got quiet. "Jessica Harrison!" I heard Noni scream and jump up and down. I couldn't believe it! I did it!

I walked on stage and they placed the crown on my head. I couldn't help but smile. They took pictures and of course we had to dance together. They played Do You Mind by DJ Khalid.

"You beautiful as fuck."

"Thanks." I felt uncomfortable. Hoping the song would hurry and finish.

"What you doin after this?"

"Sleep."

"Come with me." Boy don't quit.

"Nah." He tried to kiss me on the neck. I swerved and tried to hide it so it won't cause a scene.

"Come on."

"No dude damn!" I broke apart just as the song ended. We took another photo and he grabbed my ass . Tried so hard not to smack him. I walked to Noni and took some photos with her and Julian and we left.

We got back to her house and changed into some open back short bodycon dresses. I let my hair out of its curly bun and let my curls fall. Noni had her hair blown out and straightened like silk. Her hair reached the top of her ass. She was wearing light pink and I was wearing a cream color.

"Let's go I'm so excited!" She said texting her Jehlani to see where he was at. "Keep your crown on! Let these bitches know who the Queen is!" We both laughed.

"My car?" She nodded. We walked downstairs and out to my car. We picked up Jehlani and left to the party.

Once we got there it was already packed. They were playing Needed Me by Rihanna when we walked in.

"My brother is on the second floor balcony!" Noni yelled in my ear. We got out the car and walked up the drive way. I kept getting glares from females and lustful looks from the guys. Was it my crown? I laughed to myself as we walked in. A wave of congratulations came to me and a couple people offered to buy me a drink. I turned them all down.