10. Ashy Hands

AN: OKAY REAL QUICK! GUYSSSSSSS so apparently when Rey touched Luke's light saber and saw all those flashbacks and visions of the future, OBI WAN KENOBI spoke to her!!!! He goes "Rey....these are your first steps" at the end of the scene when she's jumping back. OHMYGOSH guys what if like his ghost or whatever helps GUIDE HER to bring back the person Maz told Rey about, in EPISODE EIGHT.

Except listen to this. Maz didn't clarify who she was talking about. She said something along the lines of "whoever left you on jakku...they aren't coming back. BUT there is SOMEONE who still could."

SOMEONE. WHO. COULD. PROTECT. HER. AND. LOVE. HER. LIKE. FAMILY.

What if that person is BEN SOLO, who I am pretty sure was named after BEN KENOBI???? What if Obi Wan guides her to bring Ben to the light? Obi Wan's good friend Anakin turned to the dark, and he probably does not want to see Anakin's grandson go any deeper.

SO! What if he helps Rey bring him back?

What if the great reveal that people are thinking will happen with Luke being Rey's father turns out to be....

Luke going...."Rey. I am not your father."

And then she goes to Ben Solo because LOL our Reylo wishes must be fulfilled.

Personally, I think it would be really stupid for Luke to be Rey's father. He already saw what happened when his own father disobeyed the jedi code to fall in love and have children. He wouldn't want to have a child.

Secondly, MAZ did not know who Rey was. And GET THIS....she can use THE FORCE! The scene in which she used it was actually deleted in the final cuts, but SHE CAN USE THE FORCE!!!!!

IN other words.......guys what if Reylo happens?

Also, PS. Here's a new Reylo drawing! I have one I did in colored pencil that will be up with the next update.

Onto the story!

Chapter Ten

Rey POV

"What are we going to do?" Kylo asked at last, all humor leaving his voice. "Our ship is gone." He gestured to the destroyed, ashy Tie Fighter.

"We'll still fly, even with half our ship," Rey responded, folding her arms across her chest and looking into his eyes.

He half stumbled back, looking at her with wide eyes. "Are you daft? We don't have even a quarter of a ship! Our ship is garbage, Rey." He turned away from her and scooped up a pile of ash, holding it out to her and raising his eyebrows. "You tell me how we're going to fly this. And don't you tell me we'll use the Force, because that's not how the Force works!"

He was breathing heavily. Rey could see the muscles in his face and neck clench as he tried to not meet her eyes. At last, the ash fell from his hand and landed quietly in grey flakes on the sand. Rey stepped forward. One step. Two steps.

Quietly, without even thinking about it, she took his ashy hand in her own. She sighed. "No, you're right. We can't fly a pile of rubble. The Force can't help us now."

And then she looked--really looked--into his eyes. For half a second she saw something in them, a sort of glimmer that forced something warm into her chest. But then, when he realized what she meant, a dark shroud fell over his face.

He glared at his feet and tried to wrench his hand away from her. But Rey was stronger than he knew, and even his pulling away made her come closer. She half-fell into his chest when he tugged, never once letting go.