VI. "I sense it too."

Disembarking, Letha marveled at forest and lake. The sight reminded her of the planet where she used to live with Roman and her parents. The smell of pine brought back happy memories. Limping slightly the Odlig boy remained quiet like her sister, deep inside he felt like saying something but he couldn't find the right words.

Once outside, Rey was barely able to contain her delight at their surroundings. "Is this the first time you've left Jakku?" Letha asked her, standing next to BB-8.

"It is." The girl was amazed by what stood in front of her. Such greenery wasn't a thing she would've seen at home. "I can't believe this place is real. It doesn't even smell real."

"Makes a big change when all you've been sucking is recycled ship atmosphere." Roman said, making Letha shake her head, her brother could be a bit mouthy from time to time.

She was curious, nonetheless, in wether or not Roman had seen the same as she had, but she was too afraid to question him, it didn't feel like the right time now that they were with their new friends.

Han and Finn emerged from the Millennium Falcon, blasters in their hands. Han approached Rey and offered her a blaster. "You might need this."

Rey looked down at the weapon, then back at him. "I've been in one or two tough situations. I can handle myself."

"I know you can, and that's why I'm giving it to you." He pushed the weapon toward her. "Take it."

She contemplated the blaster, drawn to it as she was to any piece of new and unfamiliar tech, and finally accepted it, hefting it carefully.

"You do know how to fire that?"

"Trigger," Rey shot back. "You aim it and pull the trigger."

"So uncivilized." Said Letha and rolled her eyes.

"I know who you two are." Han said with no hesitation once Rey and Finn were gone.

"Do you?" Roman lifted an eyebrow.

"The resemblance to your mother is amazing. I knew her, Lucy Aifos, she changed her last name after she married Roman. It all made sense when you said you were Jed—"

Happy as well as taken aback, Letha interrupted him. "You knew our parents?"

He met her stare without blinking. "They were part of the Rebellion, of course I knew them."

"We're going in, or what?" Yelled Finn, BB-8 beeping next to him.

The group started walking towards the castle, Han and Letha walking behind them.

"I want to tell you something." Han let out a sight.

"Spit it out."

"My son—" He made a pause as if he was thinking the right words. "His name's Ben."

Suddenly the fresh air turned heavy and every breath she took added an extra weight to her body.

"He was an apprentice of Luke. He always talked about you with his mother. He was truly infatuated."

And so was I, she thought.

"Well, he never mentioned his family." She cocked an eye at him, trying to conceal her heartache.

"I'm sorry for what he did."

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if a hundred voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I guess it wasn't your fault, how could you have known?" Letha fastened her peace, leaving Han behind and joining Roman and the others.