Chapter 1

Kendal's Point Of View:

••BEEP••
••BEEP••
••BE-----

I know what you thinking. Who sets there alarm for 1:00 in the MORNING. I wish I didn't have to, but my manager/trainer Toby can get it threw his thick skull that he needs to scedual my fights to the times I want! Anyway, I start getting dressed and grab my gym bag and for the 1,000th time sneak out of my pack house! I finally get to the secret arena outside of town an go to the changing rooms. I get on my outfit: An electric blue and neon green sports bra, matching short, and last but not least my silk matching cover up with my fighting name on the back I am the one and only Italian Stallion. I know what your thinking. But I can't help it, when a girl is upsessed with Sylvester Stallone then there is no telling what she will do! "Good your here!" Toby says walking into my dressing room. "You could have nicked first! And who am I fighting tonight?" I asked. "Your fighting some guy name Rasor Sharp."
I'm finally going threw the tunnel into the ring. "Everybody give it up for the ITALIAN STALLION!" Every one cheered and I walked onto the Matt. I know what you are thinking isn't me being a werewolf cheering since I have inhuman strength? It would be but Toby's friend makes me anti-wereoids (werewolf steroids) that's takes away my werewolf abitilty for a little over 2 hours. I look at the guy I'm versions and I swear if he had a green spray tan he would be the fricken hulk! After the announcer said the rules and said start we started circling each other. I made the first move and tried to punch me in the face. I ducked and flipped him to where he was on his back I sat on him until finally the announcer called "and the winner is......... The Italion Stallion!" Everyone cheered as I left.
As I started my decent home I felt eyes on me watching my every move. I felt my thigh vibrate. I looked at my phone and seen a text from an unknown number: Would you look at that... The Stallion is all alone!" I turns around and a tall figure out a cloth over my mouth that was drenched in Chloroform. I tried fighting but I had already breathed in to much. I wasn't knocked out yet. I felt myself being lifted and thrown into the back of a truck my back collided with the cold medal. I finally let darkness consume me.
When I had woken up and came back to my senses I realized I was duck taped to a wall. I heard the door open and when I looked to see who it was it was that stupid razor guy. "Princess finally woke up." He said to the man that followed behind him. The man walked ever to a table with weird things on it. He piched up a knife and walked over to me. He put the life to the top of my head below the hairline and pressed down as he slid the knife a few inches. I felt the blood coming down my face as he injected something into my arm. He the intakes me from the wall an threw me to the ground. I felt paralyzed. Both of the men started to kick me over and over for what felt like hours. The the hulk grabbed a whip and smashed it onto my back I wanted to scream but I knew that's what they wanted. I stayed silent as he proceeded to grab another nice and cut something into my back. I started to black out.
I woke up to scent of a werewolf. A strong one to like he was an alpha, wait... I couldn't smell axe or cologne all I smelled was power.

Ray Ray's Poin Of View:
I walked into my friend house as the faint scent of vanilla, cinnamon, and fresh rain hit my nose but it was soon replaced with the metallic smell of blood. "Jhony where are you man?" I called out following the smell of blood. I opened the door and seen KENDAL?? How long as she been here? She has been missing for over a week! I picked up her almost lifeless body making my way to my Ferrari. I brought her back to my pack Doctor. "Alpha it's not like for you to help a young girl." He said cleaning her wounds. "She is severely dehydrated, lots of blood loss, and a few broken ribs." I hadn't seen Kendal since she had moved away. I use to be her best friends Brother, and her gym teacher. "How come she smelled like cinnamon, vanilla and fresh rain?" I asked at first I thought when I smelled it I was smelling my mate but my Wolf stayed silent. "She could be your mate." He replied. "But my wolf stayed silent." All these questions and no answers!
"Her 17 birthday is bet soon. That's why." How do he know??" I have had cases like this before you will know when she wakes up and looks into your eyes on or after her birthday!" Great!
The next few days were me working trying to get my mind off of Kendal. That was until my beta Nathan mind linked me. ' Alpha she is awake'